Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry haters, but after GGG knocks out Canelo he will be recognised as the p4p king

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    I agree to what you said except the bold.. the same can be said of Ward too..

Point in case is beating Canelo won't make GGG #1, but by beating GGG Canelo moves to top 3..
    A win Canelo for me move him into the top four, maybe even fifth behind Ward, Lomachenko, Crawford and possibly Kovalev depending how June plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      So reading between the lines you've accepted the defeat now but you're running with Kovalev wasnt really that good to begin with and Canelo is far more talented and a higher ppv fighter followed by a defeat loss to GGG that will make the Korean/Mongol/Kazakh or whatever ever the hell he is half breed the number one ? He's whiter than Ward in short so you'll be happier.

Do you think you could find it in yourself to accept Ward is actually half white due to his father being white American or is this just an anti American resentment you carry around with yourself and the rest of your fa.ggot **** buddies ?
      spare me the racist agenda bull****, plenty of black fighters i like. america is a great country that i want to visit and some of my fave all time fighters were american, do i like many of the current crop? no i dont, for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        I didn't think it would take long for the ' I can't bare another black man on top of the sport again movement' .

Yeah, they always tryin' to keep a bruvva down.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          spare me the racist agenda bull****, plenty of black fighters i like. america is a great country that i want to visit and some of my fave all time fighters were american, do i like many of the current crop? no i dont, for good reason.
          because most are black and that's a good reason in your racist pea brain

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            real classy comment^

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              That must explain the hate GGG, Kovalev, usyk, Lomachenko, beterbiev, etc. all receive. Because they are white

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                An emphatic victory over a superstar like Canelo will thoroughly eclipse Ward getting another iffy gift decision against Kovalev (that's if he wins, which I doubt).

If Ward stops Kovalev or clearly beats him winning 9 clear rounds or more then yes, you can make a case for him being p4p number 1.

But neither of those scenarios are likely. Therefore, as much as it hurts you all. GGG will be universally recognised as the best in the world pound for pound after knocking out Canelo.
                sorry bro but ward vs kov has two fighters that are more accomplished and both are more skilled than GGG....sorry....his resume is average while theirs is exemplary.

this will be GGG's first A level opponent bro...get real

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  That must explain the hate GGG, Kovalev, usyk, Lomachenko, beterbiev, etc. all receive. Because they are white
                  I can't speak on that but the hate Bigdummy shows has for Mayweather, Spence, Wilder, Davis and especially Andre Ward has to do with skin pigmentation. For two days in a row he has claimed it's not an anti American hate.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    real classy comment^
                    Nowhere near as ****ed up as when you posted that Andre Ward was a wife beater, claimed you had a link to back it up, when asked to post that link CRICKETS! Totally low life scum bag c0cksukker thing to do

Comment

If GGG does stop Canelo, then he's a strong contender in my book for FOTY. But as far as P4P #1, I'm not sure I could put him that high.

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      There is almost never complete agreement on who is PFP the best. IF GGG wins decisively the true dedicated GGG haters will not recognize him as number 1 pound for pound or even in the top 10. PFP pound ratings are just personal opinion and not fact. Anybody can rate any boxer wherever they want to PFP. There is nothing anyone can do about it.GGG has not yet defeated Canelo and he could just as easily lose to Canelo. The fight is 4 months off. It should be a great fight between my two favorite boxers.
                      It would be embarassing to leave GGG out of the top 10 if he beats Canelo. That's a big dam win.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-19-2017, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X