Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Hungers To Face Pacquiao: Time To Prove Everyone Wrong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is just the end. Not of this legacy he speaks of:

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      Only 2 years left people! Finally some good news...
      Anything Con say's is either a lie or an exaggeration.If left to him he will continue to irritate us until ALL people openly just laugh at him (as most already do!) but for the rest I would imagine this would happen in less than two years.

Comment

Seems hungry for the damn MONEY more than anything else to be honest! He is clearly not going to fight before Ramadan now it is way too late so I guess he will comeback later this year. He can't just sit around waiting for a big fight and big payday though!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Seems hungry for the damn MONEY more than anything else to be honest! He is clearly not going to fight before Ramadan now it is way too late so I guess he will comeback later this year. He can't just sit around waiting for a big fight and big payday though!
          All that Khan does is exactly that .......wait around waiting for a big NAME and big pay day ....the bloke is an idiot who talks garbage he has obviously got some sort of mental problem .We should really just feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
            This guy even followed floyd's 3rd person thingy.
            Khan: khan is all about the biggest fights
            This guy thinks he has a brand.
            Oh no. Ur a delusional loser, you couldve done better if you've accepted your flaws and ur weak chin, instead ur ego is over the roof without even proving anything. Claiming you're getting duck left and right.

Oh i love more knockouts losses for khan. Doesn't matter who
            As much as i dislike amir khan...in reference to his brand it was interesting for me to note that on the jacobs ggg 24/7 episode that when jacobs was training at hunters gym they were using AK branded training equipment...bags etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              As much as i dislike amir khan...in reference to his brand it was interesting for me to note that on the jacobs ggg 24/7 episode that when jacobs was training at hunters gym they were using AK branded training equipment...bags etc.
              There's not doubt that Khan has commercially been much more of success outside the ring than in it.Khan came at a time when the uk was looking for a certain face to fit and made a big deal out of Khan.If he was real like we like our fighters he would still be well liked regardless of his bad losses ....we've been use to this .But Khan just pisses people off with his self importance and elevated opinion of himself and his limited ability. Khan talks so much nonsense that even his diehard fans have all about gone.

Brand AK is about as good as the guy that it promotes ....they won't be able to give it away soon!

Comment

Some small part in me enjoyed seeing Adrien lose. I didn't want to see him lose, but still

I didn't enjoy Roy Jones losing, especially after getting knocked out.

To see Amir lose the way he did, and to continuously lose the same way because of all his dumb errors as a fighter. He is just an idiot and plays on casual boxing fan laziness. They see fast hands and tangibly think its all you need. He refuses to improve on all of his poor habits as a fighter. He's just all about cashing in. He can talk reasonably good and he should stop fighting. Shane Mosley is a guy who is now punchy and it hurts to see it, when is there a point you just walk away??

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  There's not doubt that Khan has commercially been much more of success outside the ring than in it.Khan came at a time when the uk was looking for a certain face to fit and made a big deal out of Khan.If he was real like we like our fighters he would still be well liked regardless of his bad losses ....we've been use to this .But Khan just pisses people off with his self importance and elevated opinion of himself and his limited ability. Khan talks so much nonsense that even his diehard fans have all about gone.

Brand AK is about as good as the guy that it promotes ....they won't be able to give it away soon!
                  As i said...as much as i dislike the guy

Comment

end of an era? END OF AN ERA?? the delusion of grandeur of this guy

Comment

Working...
                    X