No announcement yet.

Broner can still beat Thyurman and garcai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner can still beat Thyurman and garcai

look people think broner is done and out but im telling you this,,,, if he can regane the focus that made him get the love and support he got he can go on to make things happen in the welter division,,,,

the key is he needs to build hisself up first,, dont go fighting these top dudes straight away,, get the momemtum going,,,, get those roudns in and the confindence backa and he can beat these two overrated ass dudes,,,,

first he should face garcai,,, my suggestion is to fight him on the backfoot like floyd did vs pacquai ,, garcai has stone feet he cant move and when he has to lead the fght he dont know what to do,,,

thyurman will be a togher test because of the speed and angles but broner can beat him and here is why,,,,

broner face meidana for his SECOND fight at WW,,, and still managed to take huge flush punches that would have KOd' both the guys fightnig tonight,, this proves he has the chin and heart,,,, SECONDly broner is a vicicious body puncher,, and we all know thyurman has issues when fighters take it to the body,,,,#

people will laugh but honestly i think both these two lame ass dudes tonigth showed they are overrated as hell man,,, broner still has a shot against them,,, i honestly beleve spence and brook are a much tougher test,,,,

Broner is trash. Thurman whoops him and Danny will still give him the business as well

Comment

broner sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Broner is trash. Thurman whoops him and Danny will still give him the business as well
        sitchu ass down,,,

Comment

Thyurman?? Really. God damn son.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
            Thyurman?? Really. God damn son.
            this aint no damn spelling bee kid if you can read it and understand it then it dont matter if it aint spelt right,,,

Comment

Take a step back. This reflects who you are my man. You typed a lot of words, so it took time, right? You're right, i caan misspell words too, but it shows you probably have a ton of poor habits outside of your typing errors. It's cool but have some pride in your work is all, since you took the time to convey your thoughts w the pen kid.

Comment

crawl into a hole and die

Comment

Needs to fight Matthyse. He beat Granados doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    crawl into a hole and die
                    He's already in a hole, he's just got internet down there.

Comment

Working...
                    X