No announcement yet.

when golovkin aka bum beater move up??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    hes never been in any war so hes aging very slowly. he will not fight anyone bigger than him. FACT.
    Murray was bigger, box height and weight.
    Lemieux weighed more.
    Even Wade weighed more lol.

He usually weights 170/171 and fights against guys at 174/175. In other ocasions he fought a guy weighin the same as him (Macklin) and also Proska who was 2 pounds lighter. The rest of the documented fights, he's been outweighed.

Comment

hes never been in any war so hes aging very slowly. he will not fight anyone bigger than him. FACT.
      Thats kind of the whole point of weightclasses, you fight people of similar size. (and before you mention brook, he wasnt forced to move up)

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Murray was bigger, box height and weight.
        Lemieux weighed more.
        Even Wade weighed more lol.

He usually weights 170/171 and fights against guys at 174/175. In other ocasions he fought a guy weighin the same as him (Macklin) and also Proska who was 2 pounds lighter. The rest of the documented fights, he's been outweighed.
        what div did 3g move up to to fight those guys ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          Thats kind of the whole point of weightclasses, you fight people of similar size. (and before you mention brook, he wasnt forced to move up)
          for fook sake. by bigger i mean div wise.

Comment

for fook sake. by bigger i mean div wise.
            yeah i know what you meant, my response was that he should fight in the weightclass which is easiest for him to make, which is middleweight. For some reason on this forum its considered the worst thing ever, to fight at your best weight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              yeah i know what you meant, my response was that he should fight in the weightclass which is easiest for him to make, which is middleweight. For some reason on this forum its considered the worst thing ever, to fight at your best weight.
              just so happens nothing but no hopers in sight and his fans love it that way. great fighters seek out comp when there is no comp in their present div.

Comment

He's got a few more bums to beat in nelo and bjs.
                But nelo is waiting for GGG to turn 40 yrears old. But GGG will wait.

Everyone knows GGG won't be moving up u til he beats nelo so why keep asking? Its called trolling
                Last edited by hugh grant; 08-29-2016, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Already makes an anti-GGG thread.

Yeah, totally not an alt.

Comment

Working...
                  X