• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
    didn't pistol get step aside money?
    Yes in October 2014.

Comment

Garcia gets his ass whooped

Comment

Garcia is starting to believe his own fan created hype lol.

Comment

Yes Garcia paid postal step aside money, then he went on to fight Lamont Peterson who was a much more accomplished fighter than postal. This isn't Canelo avoiding ggg to fight khan. Let's keep it in perspective. This was a nice Twitter beef but we all know this fight isn't happening anytime soon. Arum doesn't want it and neither does Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppirino View Post
            Yet another fight I'd like to see but can't because of the promoters.

Haymon and Arum are both in a good place, the only thing preventing this fight would be Angel Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              when was danny scared to fight postol? he cant be serious lol
              Postol got step aside money.

The deal they made was for Haymon to pay Postol a substantial fee to step aside and not force the mandatory fight, with both fighters permitted to take optional bouts within the next four months, after which Postol will still be the mandatory challenger.

Postol was the No.1 contender but the deal allowed Garcia to face Lamont Peterson instead.

Truth is that it would have been difficult for Garcia (Haymon) and Postol (Arum) to come to terms anyways. We'll see if the same issue prevents Crawford vs Garcia.

Comment

I've defended DSG saying he deserved the decisions against Herrera and Peterson and how he gets unnecessary hate, but in this instance he's talking a little too big. If TC could handle his emotions in their fight he would whoop his ass.

Comment

Isn't 50k more than 0?

Comment

Lol this is funny

Comment

danny get's embarrassed by crawford. And the way danny's pops been talking lately I see no way he makes this fight. He's all but admitting that he is just milking and protecting danny with soft touches. I expect danny to fight bum berto rather then crawford or any of the top welterweights next.

Comment

Working...
                      X