"Crawford Should Move To 147...and Golovkin Wants All The Belts At 160" SMH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Crawford Should Move To 147...and Golovkin Wants All The Belts At 160" SMH

Site is getting ridiculous..

yet Lara vs Golovkin is completely unacceptable. wTf..

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Site is getting ridiculous..

yet Lara vs Golovkin is completely unacceptable. wTf..
    I think Crawford could easily move up to 147 but if he's comfortable at 140 he should stay there. Burns-Crawford II

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I think Crawford could easily move up to 147 but if he's comfortable at 140 he should stay there. Burns-Crawford II
      "My focusss is 140..jussss you know... this is business!" -Crawford

Comment

I'm not black but I'm starting to agree. I mean people are even saying the dominating performance last night was nothing but running. I'll give you Lara vs Canelo, yea that was more of a running show but Crawford? He put on a dominating performance.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          I'm not black but I'm starting to agree. I mean people are even saying the dominating performance last night was nothing but running. I'll give you Lara vs Canelo, yea that was more of a running show but Crawford? He put on a dominating performance.
          yeah but we need compubux from last night. Where are the official punch stats online?

Comment

Crawford should stay 140 unless he has a hard time making the weight. The decision to move up to 147 is his alone. He shouldn't get trashed for staying at his best weight anymore than GGG should be trashed for staying at his natural weight. Lara vs GGG is certainly an acceptable fight and a better fight than GGG vs Brook. It's a good fight for Lara since even after he loses as he almost certainly will, he got beat by the guy who beats everyone so that's no disgrace. If by some miracle Lara wins he becomes an instant superstar. Seriously why would GGG want to fight Lara? Lara wouldn't make him much money like the Brook fight will. When he beats Lara he just beat a smaller man. If Lara wants GGG so much all he has to do is win a world title at middleweight.He would then have something GGG wants and the fight would happen. If Lara can't beat Jacobs or Sanders he can't beat GGG.

Comment

I haven't seen the fight yet but it sounds like Crawford won just about every round convincingly and that is impressive. I don't think Lara got robbed at at. He kept the fight close but Canelo deserved the win in my opinion. They both landed about the same number of punches but Canelo had to chase him almost every minute or there would have been no fight. Canelo landed the harder punches and Lara ran away too much to deserve a win or a draw.

Comment

Crawford should stay at 140 and collect the other 2 belts..undisputed...RIGHT??

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Crawford should stay 140 unless he has a hard time making the weight. The decision to move up to 147 is his alone. He shouldn't get trashed for staying at his best weight anymore than GGG should be trashed for staying at his natural weight. Lara vs GGG is certainly an acceptable fight and a better fight than GGG vs Brook. It's a good fight for Lara since even after he loses as he almost certainly will, he got beat by the guy who beats everyone so that's no disgrace. If by some miracle Lara wins he becomes an instant superstar. Seriously why would GGG want to fight Lara? Lara wouldn't make him much money like the Brook fight will. When he beats Lara he just beat a smaller man. If Lara wants GGG so much all he has to do is win a world title at middleweight.He would then have something GGG wants and the fight would happen. If Lara can't beat Jacobs or Sanders he can't beat GGG.

Why does lara have to win a title to fight golovkin when nobody else had to win a title to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                    Crawford should stay at 140 and collect the other 2 belts..undisputed...RIGHT??

Facts!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X