No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Did anyone notice all the scenes where the women dominated weak men (Khaleesi kills a bunch of Dothraki warriors, Sercei and her weak ass son, Yara Greyjoy [who I find strangely hot] over dickless brother)Brienne stares down Davros), while the strong men are completely nuts (Ramsey and the Vail lord who suckled his mother till he was 10 or so).
    I've gotta ask when was Robin Arryn of the Vale considered a strong man? Ramsey is and he is nuts though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
      I've gotta ask when was Robin Arryn of the Vale considered a strong man? Ramsey is and he is nuts though!
      I should have said Little Finger because he's really the one running the show in the Vale, not that weasel Robin.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        He's Robert's bastard.

Targaryens used dragons to take the throne and Jamie Lannister paved way for the baratheons.

i'm not even sure what point you're trying to make. gendry's not a highborn bastard. he doesn't have an army, so the point is moot. he has no claim in universe. none.

Comment

• it was nice to finally see a stark reunion. next episode is going to be epic.

Comment

• Where the **** is Bronn?

That dude was funny.

Comment

Did anyone notice all the scenes where the women dominated weak men (Khaleesi kills a bunch of Dothraki warriors, Sercei and her weak ass son, Yara Greyjoy [who I find strangely hot] over dickless brother)Brienne stares down Davros), while the strong men are completely nuts (Ramsey and the Vail lord who suckled his mother till he was 10 or so).
              that's the hollywood oligarchy trying to subconsciously prepare america for a hillary clinton presidency.

madam secretary, khaleesi, all these shows and movies with strong female leading characters are a deliberate attempt to boost hillary clinton's chances this election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                that's the hollywood oligarchy trying to subconsciously prepare america for a hillary clinton presidency.

madam secretary, khaleesi, all these shows and movies with strong female leading characters are a deliberate attempt to boost hillary clinton's chances this election.
                I seriously doubt that Hillary's tata's are as nice and firm as either the Khaleesi or the Red Witch.

I don't really even want to conjure up in my mind what the might look like.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                  i'm not even sure what point you're trying to make. gendry's not a highborn bastard. he doesn't have an army, so the point is moot. he has no claim in universe. none.
                  gendry is still rowing his boat. the show completely forgot about him. shame. he was skillful blacksmith.

Comment

I seriously doubt that Hillary's tata's are as nice and firm as either the Khaleesi or the Red Witch.

I don't really even want to conjure up in my mind what the might look like.
                    what im talking about is hollywood trying to tell us that its ok to have a woman president by showing all these women as leading figures. trying to consciously and subconsciously implant the thought that its ok to have a woman president.

it has nothing to do with how she looks or her sex appeal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      what im talking about is hollywood trying to tell us that its ok to have a woman president by showing all these women as leading figures. trying to consciously and subconsciously implant the thought that its ok to have a woman president.

it has nothing to do with how she looks or her sex appeal.
                      So far Danerys has shown the tendencies of being corrupt. JUST LIKE HILLARY CLINTON, A CORRUPT ****BAG POLITICIAN

VOTE TRUMP 2016

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                      X