No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Pumped, Puts Controversy Behind Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Pumped, Puts Controversy Behind Him

Lamont Peterson, fighting to defend his reputation as well as a world title after a positive doping test, ends a 14-month layoff Friday in a hometown bout against fellow American Kendall Holt.

Peterson, once a homeless child on the streets of Washington, completed a fairytale in December of 2011 with a controversial split-decision victory over England's Amir Khan for two world light-welterweight titles in the US capital.

But the glory soon faded as a big-money rematch with Khan was scrapped after Peterson tested positive for synthetic testosterone and high testosterone levels, failing the very voluntary doping tests that he had insisted upon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You can put it behind you all of you want but fans won't. Needs to be doping tests for his fights.

Comment

If Peterson applies the pressure early I expect Holt to check out mentally, I'm hoping he wins in impressive fashion, preferably by stoppage. It'll be a nice way to put himself back in that crop of top Jr WWs.

Comment

lamonte cheaterson has cleaned up is act. he's a great fighter. the guy had a serious sexual health issue but didnt report it. now that the doctors and the commissions have cleared it all up. its time to fight boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          lamonte cheaterson has cleaned up is act. he's a great fighter. the guy had a serious sexual health issue but didnt report it. now that the doctors and the commissions have cleared it all up. its time to fight boxing fans
          ohhhhhhhhh behave (in austin powers voice)

Comment

pumped with what?peds,cheating git! no time for him now

Comment

Pumped full of roids

Comment

That headline is way too easy. Might as well say Lamont Peterson Injected.

Comment

So some people actually believe this lean tall hairy mother****er actually had low testosterone levels?

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                    So some people actually believe this lean tall hairy mother****er actually had low testosterone levels?
                    Well if he was using testosterone to bulk up he didnt look excessively bulky to me. I'm still kinda 50/50 on it but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until hes absolutely proven to be cheating.

Comment

Working...
                    X