Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even back in the early 80's, a fighter fighting over the age of 30 is considered old. 35 and they were completely done. We now see guys only getting into the "prime" when they reach 30.

I mean the writing is on the wall here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      I know Bob Arum is the last person we should take seriously but here's a direct quote from him:

"What I am concerned about is the groups, no matter who they are, doing it without the direction of a commission," Arum said. "I have heard, just like you have probably heard, where people have paid money to get exemptions for people that have tested positive. That's a little scary. VADA is a good organization to do this testing and we have to establish protocol with VADA, who they would report to, etc.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/t...antonio-tarver
      The ole Carl Lewis deal from the 80's. You know something is shady when there is a closed door hearing.

Comment

This just makes me want to throw my hands up and say to hell with everybody is cheating from the tomato cans all the way up to the top of the p4p list.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          Hell yes, they let it slide through his 7 Tour de France championships, 7 years of dirty tests slide. 7 years of knowing he was blood doping slide. 7 years of knowing he was flushing his system slide. It wasnt until he was long retired from cycling that he wouldnt or couldnt line their dirty pockets that they came out with all the dirty tests they had on him and probably blackmailing him for years by holding on to those tests.
          They didn't cover it up for Lance, they found it over time using longtitudinal tests as testing got more advanced for old samples.

How is this not common knowledge? Thats its whole purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Larry, everyone's for sale. Not accusing them because the positive testing thing is just a rumor. But how do you explain what happened to Winky and Quillin? Shady. Everyone's for sale - including Hauser. I remember he used to bash HBO all the time...until they hired him to write for them.
            You know what? I've said it before, but HBO (and Showtime) might have the keys to this mess.

If they insist on random year round testing for the fighters on their networks, things could be solved. In Germany ARD (The major network there) is the broadcaster of Sauerlands cards and they refused to renew the contract without yearround random testing for Sauerlands fighters. If it can be done in Germany there is a chance it could be done in the states.

Comment

Regarding Floyd, nothing in this article brings anything new at all. Hauser even restates "rumors" of Floyd failing tests. Well rumors don't cut it do they?

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                This just makes me want to throw my hands up and say to hell with everybody is cheating from the tomato cans all the way up to the top of the p4p list.
                competition from MMA and losing relevance in the US mainstream sportsworld will make anyone do anything tredh. boxing has always been a filthy business.

Comment

What a load of bollocks. If there was any word of Mayweather failing a test it would have blown up all over no way they'd keep that secret.

Comment

Gabriel Montoya had been saying for a while now that some explosive stuff was going to come out before Christmas that concerned figures at the very highest level within the sport. I guess this is part of it.

He also tells a very interesting story, which now seems like an obvious hint, about trying to ask questions of Floyd on the subject of testing.

Floyd lost his temper and flew into a rage with Montoya, even laying his hands on him, which seemed like an utterly bizarre reaction given that he was trying to present himself as one of the pioneers on this matter.

But I guess we now know why.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Regarding Floyd, nothing in this article brings anything new at all. Hauser even restates "rumors" of Floyd failing tests. Well rumors don't cut it do they?
                      Really? so what have you lot been basing your accusations of Manny's alleged steroid abuse on? Large head? A side meth?....oh yeah...rumours. Genius!

Comment

Working...
                      X