Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
    inb4 grunting interviewer.

I swear this FH interviewer is like Broner's yes man, forcing himself to laugh at his shitty jokes, stop swinging on the nuts
    Hell ****ing yeah.

Comment

Adrien "I wish I was floyd" broner is gay. You have to be a sausage jockey to copy everything Mayweather does.

Comment

they both eat a lot of canvas... *bah*... for dinner... *bap bah*.. on certain occasions..

i'm laughing both at him and with him.

Comment

I can care less if hes a racist truthfully.

But he's a ****in biter beyond belief and making it seem like he's fought the best of the best. For Floyd to boast is fine because of his track record. It's a bit silly talking **** when the biggest name on your resume is Daniel Ponce De Leon. At least Floyd was fighting competition early on in his career (130-135).

Too much of a Floyd stan. Find your own lane.

Comment

Black posters supporting other Black racists.

Not surprised. But let any non Black fighter tweet "porch monkeys" and "nnigers" " who love to eat watermelon" and Jesse and Al would be here

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
              If the money is right... I'd gladly shoot that crack head... Then throw him with my Nazi Lowriders homies.

Comment

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
                Black posters supporting other Black racists.

Not surprised. But let any non Black fighter tweet "porch monkeys" and "nnigers" " who love to eat watermelon" and Jesse and Al would be here
                yup...Its pretty sad

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  he retweeted "wetback" and other racist **** on his twitter account and then said "that felt good". Too bad you guys aren't willing to believe that, GBP made him take it down.
                  Let me get this right, you guys are arguing over something he retweeted or something he said personally?

Comment

If Broner really re-tweeted these words then yeah he's racist, but didn't Chavez Sr call Martinez a "stinking argentinian"? I bet you guys still enjoy re-watching his fights and you're still gonna support his son no matter what...

Comment

All i have to say is... seriously? This is boxing which has always just be a slight step up from pro wrestling (in terms pre-match hype/talk). I seriously doubt Broner is racist. But guess what, by saying/retweeting those things, he's making himself a boatload more money then if he didnt. It's great business but people (boxers/politicians/etc) do it because it works. It has always worked and, unfortunately, it will always work.
                      Last edited by ptw1; 08-09-2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X