Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PICTURE of Nonito Donaire broken hand (BLOODY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what happens when you wear plaster lol!!! J/K

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
      First of all Nonito is a clean fighter he doesn't hit behind the head unlike cough-cough, Rigo and Gamboa.So please, a clean fighter will not make up ****.Second of all.Nonito is tough despite his soft boyish exterior.He can take some good shots and fight through busted hands not ones but twice now.His chin is good.He got heart. I did see him not throwing much.
      And I'm not refuting that. The opposite, if he did in fact sustain this serious injury and bear it for so long than he is one tough sob. I'm just presenting some skepticism based on logical loopholes in the story.

Comment

Misleading thread title, I thought it was going to be a picture of the actual hand that some one from Donaire's team took. If a bone had broken out so bad that it punctured his skin, the fight would have been over.

Comment

Lol, Ward also did the same, " CONTE numbing PEDS"

Comment

The blood looks like it came just from some torn skin. Not from a broken bone.

Comment

He said on Facebook that the swelling went down so it's going to be okay *Hopefully*

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Donaire got pretty banged and bruised up against a cherrypicked opponent. He won but didn't make it look easy at all. I guess when you pick on the weak, you get stuff like this happening to you. This is only the beggining though, next weakling Jorge Arce, right? He will be an easier opponent, despite Arce stopping Vazquez. Arce might just have a better chin and probably more heart, but will get beaten to a pulp cause he loves to trade and he bleeds so easily.
                Vasquez is no bum, he was ranked #7 by the ring. it's a pretty good fight for donaire being that it was his first fight in the new weight class. and if I'm not mistaken donaire challenged arce first but he vacated the belt to take another fight first.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Vasquez is no bum, he was ranked #7 by the ring. it's a pretty good fight for donaire being that it was his first fight in the new weight class. and if I'm not mistaken donaire challenged arce first but he vacated the belt to take another fight first.
                  Yes but next he is facing Arce, and since arce is not rated at 122 because he moved down to 118 and was dropped from the rankings, all the "fans" aka Donaire haters will say woow Donaire is facing an unranked arce moving up from 118 ? Even tho he was #3 i think before he dropped the belt

Last edited by Russian Crushin; 02-05-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yes but next he is facing Arce, and since arce is not rated at 122 because he moved down to 118 and was dropped from the rankings, all the "fans" aka Donaire haters will say woow Donaire is facing an unranked arce moving up from 118 ? Even tho he was #3 i think before he dropped the belt

exactly. the good news is donaire said he's going to stay at 122 for awhile so I have no problem with the arce fight, there will be time to fight the top 2 after.

now if he said he was planning on going to 126 right away I'd say skip arce

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                      ughhh check this out guys!

what a fckin warior

great fight
                      Nonito had plaster. Red stain is evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X