Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe is the smartest ring fighter, not Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think floyd's ring smarts is overrated....one floyd is that he does'nt give a **** about looking good as long as he wins....thats to some people is being smart....that to me is being smart but not courageuous.....that blood , sweat and tears BS by floyd does not fit him...it really does'nt...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      i think floyd's ring smarts is overrated....one floyd is that he does'nt give a **** about looking good as long as he wins....thats to some people is being smart....that to me is being smart but not courageuous.....that blood , sweat and tears BS by floyd does not fit him...it really does'nt...
      He's 10x's smart than Fanny Pac..that's for damn sure.

Ask JMM..

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
        Now I know you're a fool..

A 21 y/o with a REAL TITLE proves an advanced ring IQ.....dummy.

Joe's matchmaking was smart....that's about it.
        The youngest champion I can remember is 17, so does that mean his mind and not his punching ability was a factor? Haha

Comment

I know boxing smarts is kind of a broad topic and really not easy to see in a fight let alone really breaking it down. So this would be kind of a high level topic for most here, but damn dudes can't stay on topic to save their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
            The youngest champion I can remember is 17, so does that mean his mind and not his punching ability was a factor? Haha
            You are a fool and a troll....Hector..

Comment

Working...
            X