No announcement yet.

This Guy will beat most the top Heavyweight Contenders Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Guy will beat most the top Heavyweight Contenders Today

Amir "Hardcore" Mansour, he is not getting much coverage due to his age (38)...But the guy can punchand has skill, he has the perfect dimensions of a puncher historically...5'11 just like Tyson....He is athletic and can move aswell as Punch

I think he is Holyfields Mandatory, he hasnt beaten anyone of note (14-0 11KO's) but i dont think any one of note would give him a shot, he spent 9 years in prison, returning in 2010, hence the age.
    Last edited by pcpc; 06-17-2011, 10:10 AM.

HA, who knows for sure though. And Ha at you calling him gay.

Comment

lol somebody was listening to leave it in the ring radio last night

the 5'11 stuff that duenez was talking about certainly isn't set in stone. george foreman, shavers, liston, lewis, were all taller than six feet.

monsour really can punch, though (mon- SOUR according to the caller that brought him up haha)
      i iddnt know he was so old.

i like how he feints and sets thing up. he's got his eyes wide open in there
      and he's got good reflexes for a 38 year old.
      he reminds me a bit of boytsov, with a bit more handspeed and a bit less size
      and i like that he;s a southpaw (and clearly a left handed man)

if they move him quickly he could have a chance to make some noise in the division, but the guy unfortunately wont have the time to develop as you might bring a younger HW along

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        lol somebody was listening to leave it in the ring radio last night

the 5'11 stuff that duenez was talking about certainly isn't set in stone. george foreman, shavers, liston, lewis, were all taller than six feet.

monsour really can punch, though (mon- SOUR according to the caller that brought him up haha)
        i iddnt know he was so old.

i like how he feints and sets thing up. he's got his eyes wide open in there
        and he's got good reflexes for a 38 year old.
        he reminds me a bit of boytsov, with a bit more handspeed and a bit less size
        and i like that he;s a southpaw (and clearly a left handed man)

if they move him quickly he could have a chance to make some noise in the division, but the guy unfortunately wont have the time to develop as you might bring a younger HW along
        Haha, ye man i just heard about him on the radio, but i kinda knew about him before but never seen any of his videos, also he has that oldsckool look like holyfield with the moustache, lol

Comment

Working...
        X