No announcement yet.

bhop cherry picking and ducking the best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Call them both ducks if you want. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows which was FAR worse.
    Agreed....getting a hotly disputed victoury over a 40+ year old and not taking a rematch in your own back yard, yet choosing to fight the easier option in REoy Jones Jr.......

Dont kid yourself about no one wanting to see the rematch...if Audley vs Haye done decent numbers in England...then I sure as hell know that a Hopkins vs Calzaghe rematch would have done well......

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      are you a little bit ******ed or something?
      after bhop whoop pavlik he told the ghost you need to bend of knees more LOL LOL

The ghost got schooled from kindergarten to high school
      Last edited by jermainerambo; 03-24-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Lump View Post
        Before he beat Trinidad
        Are you guys serious? That "fight" was nothing more than a showcase/exhibition between two friends. Roy was obviously the much bigger and powerful fighter and he took it easy on an old, bloated Tito... come on now...

Comment

Very few boxers have fought a long list of top names and succeeded like Hopkins.

Comment

damn what is with all the B-Hop HATE all of a sudden, people was just loving the guy after his fight against Pascal

I think Hopkins will beat Pascal EVER MORE CONVINCINGLY because I don't think Pascal will be able to score "2 Knock Downs" again

BUT...Chad Dawson is going to beat the Winner of that match up regardless

lol at the guy who posted this video actually thinking he discovered something, Hopkins was fighting at 155-160 most of his career, he didn't move up to light heavyweight 175 until 2008, a lot of people are not aware that he lost his Pro Debut at 175 and then he moved down

trying to call Hopkins a "Cherry Picker" is LAUGHABLE! Hopkins was willing to maneuver from different weight classes to FIGHT THE BEST at that time

Comment

Yeah Bhop, either fight Manny or STFU!!!

I'm starting to think Dude doesn't want any piece of pacman.

But back to reality. . .
              Bernard has got to get props for the Pascal fight and the Pascal rematch...

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
                Agreed....getting a hotly disputed victoury over a 40+ year old and not taking a rematch in your own back yard, yet choosing to fight the easier option in REoy Jones Jr.......

Dont kid yourself about no one wanting to see the rematch...if Audley vs Haye done decent numbers in England...then I sure as hell know that a Hopkins vs Calzaghe rematch would have done well......
                I would've preferred to see them fight in their primes.

Maybe thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                  Yeah Bhop, either fight Manny or STFU!!!

I'm starting to think Dude doesn't want any piece of pacman.

But back to reality. . .
                  Bernard has got to get props for the Pascal fight and the Pascal rematch...
                  Bernard Hopkins even calls out Manny Pacquiao
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxJw3...etailpage#t=5s

Comment

Working...
                  X