Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody shop at the Dollar Store.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do sometimes, but the quality usually sucks, and the quantity usually is pretty small.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
      LOL , like I said , most of that stuff I mentioned is a dollar.
      You can get the cheap brand for $1. But if u want bounty you might pay $2. But its still worth it.

Theres a chain of dollar stores down south called Dollar Tree.

You'll be amazed at the type of **** they carry.
      We used to have "Dollar Store" but then "Dollar Tree" came around and the original "Dollar Store" went out of business. Difference being "Dollar Tree" actually has good quality, name brand stuff. Another good place to go is "Big Lots." When I was a college student with my own apartment, those places saved my ass.

Comment

99 cent only stores are the hook up,most of the product is from mexico and some is old but i refreshed my spice cabinet for 25 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          We used to have "Dollar Store" but then "Dollar Tree" came around and the original "Dollar Store" went out of business. Difference being "Dollar Tree" actually has good quality, name brand stuff. Another good place to go is "Big Lots." When I was a college student with my own apartment, those places saved my ass.
          I bought all my furniture for my current apartment at Big Lots. It's solid quality too.

Comment

i hope that there's a dollar store where they sell *****ez & hoez!

Comment

i usually go to lidl over here to get food.

i buy 30 tins of tuna, a dozen eggs, 8 tins of spam and im done for the week

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Sounds like a healthy, balanced diet.

Comment

I go in there sometimes but everything I want costs more than a dollar there.

Comment

You can get most of that stuff at Walmart for $1 as well. If not $1 then definitely $2.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

How do you tolerate eating the same things over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Comment

Working...
                      X