Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward -V- Gerald McClellan : Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward -V- Gerald McClellan : Who Wins?

Andre Ward -V- Gerald McClellan at super middleweight.

G-Man had that horrific punching power but only fought once at Super Middleweight against Benn in which he was brain damaged. Andre Ward could possibly have outboxed G-Man if G-Man didnt knock Ward out first, Also still question marks about Wards chin.

So who would win?
    Ward KO
    0.00%
    Ward UD
    11.11%
    McClellan KO
    77.78%
    McClellan UD
    11.11%

Wish I could red k you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

Same here.

Give him red k. He is a punk

Comment

Is that a Joke ? G-Man by ko

Comment

G-Man would eat his heart for breakfast...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

Not enough red K in the world.

Comment

It's a legitimate question really. He might have been a little more suave about mentioning the damage that McClellan sustained but it wasn't even out of line.

This is boxing, fighting and in many cases an all out brawl. To discredit somebody for mentioning the obvious hazzards of the sport is not the action of somebody who truely knows and excepts the sport.

Geralds case is sad to say the least but we all know the possibilities when we step in.

McClellan was as fierce a fighter as I have ever seen. His skill was over shadowed by his tremendous punching power. Watch his fights and the high level of skill that McClellan warred with is obvious.

After Gerald eats Wards heart for breakfast he would then skip lunch and devour what ever remained of Ward for dinner, it would not be a pretty sight for Ward fans...................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
              X