Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Loma has to beat Garcia? I guess haters gonna hate...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Loma has to beat Garcia? I guess haters gonna hate...

Reminder: Mikey Garcia is at 140 now...

So Loma moved up to 135. Mikey is not at 135. Linares was the number one guy at 135. Loma picked the current best of 135, and beat him. He beat him by stoppage, not UD. He did not have any warm up fights at that weight. He went against the top dog at the time of the fight. Loma got knocked down, sure, bit it looked more like a loss of balance. It was not a crazy right hand power shot. He walked into a shot and fell. He was not wobbly when he got up. It is also the first time he tasted 135 power. Loma survived and won by KO. Why the hate?

Hopefully, a unification in the fall.
    Easter vs Garcia and winner gets Loma

Comment

People have been calling for the Garcia fight for a year.

Lomachenko was expected to easily beat Linares, Linares was a 7/1 underdog. Linares more than held is own. He showed Lomahenko isn't an unbeatable boxing god his fans made him out to be.

Comment

Garcia yo-yos.

He's about to fight for a lightweight strap against an undefeated lightweight.

Their pretty much on a collision course. Unless Mikey decides he doesn't want to fight lightweight anymore.

Which at that point, i'm calling bullshyt for trying to get Loma to go even higher in weight to fight.

Comment

Loma will get destroyed by mikey.. he don't want no smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            People have been calling for the Garcia fight for a year.

Lomachenko was expected to easily beat Linares, Linares was a 7/1 underdog. Linares more than held is own. He showed Lomahenko isn't an unbeatable boxing god his fans made him out to be.

I agree with Robbie B. Everyone expected Loma to look like a God against Linares and he got dropped and was in a tough fight.

I see Loma avoiding a fight with Mikey now.

Comment

After Mikey, it'll be Pac or Bud or Prograis. They've already got them lined up.

Comment

lomachenko will make mikey quit guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  After Mikey, it'll be Pac or Bud or Prograis. They've already got them lined up.
                  No, it will be Spence.

Comment

What are you talking about? Garcia-Loma has been a dream fight for like an year now. Both are 135 champs now so it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X