No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Had a 40 of St Ides Saturday night while watching Jack/Stevenson. It's bit rough to drink especially in 40 because it's 8.2abv. Cheap beer does not drink well at that abv and higher.

Now that Memorial Day weekend is approaching, I will be drinking more. After drinking NFL opening Sunday, I'll take another long break. Be on the lookout for some of my patented drunk rantings....

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Had a 40 of St Ides Saturday night while watching Jack/Stevenson. It's bit rough to drink especially in 40 because it's 8.2abv. Cheap beer does not drink well at that abv and higher.

Now that Memorial Day weekend is approaching, I will be drinking more. After drinking NFL opening Sunday, I'll take another long break. Be on the lookout for some of my patented drunk rantings....

Comment

• Going to start drinking soon

Comment

• Drank Apple Cider (not vinegar) one night. Vomited like a motherfuker the next

Comment

• I'm way too hung over to be at the office this morning. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I'm way too hung over to be at the office this morning. Ugh.
                Lol what did you drink?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Lol what did you drink?
                  Girl I'm seeing came over with a bunch of her weird ass shooters (99 bananas and ****), did one of those and was like "fuck that." Switched to the tequila I had in my fridge and did a bunch of tequila shots and one vodka with her. Thought I'd paced myself. Thought wrong.

Sometimes I forget I'm in my thirties. I feel like shit today.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Girl I'm seeing came over with a bunch of her weird ass shooters (99 bananas and ****), did one of those and was like "fuck that." Switched to the tequila I had in my fridge and did a bunch of tequila shots and one vodka with her. Thought I'd paced myself. Thought wrong.

Sometimes I forget I'm in my thirties. I feel like shit today.

Damn dude that's a good night, honestly I'm starting to have a hard time recovering now after I drink heavy the night before.

99 bananas is rough. It's actually pretty strong.

Comment

• I'm on the Goose tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X