Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could have any Superpower, what would you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
    Wouldn't the power to forget ****ing a tranny be more apt in your case, bro?
    Good to see you are back brother. Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      Yeah but once you've stolen the cash you live the good life. Getting any woman into bed is no good if you're living in your mums basement.
      But if you are getting them in there anyways, why would you care where the action went down?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        The ability to reason with fools. That’s it, nothing more, nothing less.
        Red- How can that ever be possible?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Red- How can that ever be possible?
          It can’t, that’s why it would be a super power.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            But if you are getting them in there anyways, why would you care where the action went down?
            But if I stole a billion dollars, I could **** any woman I wanted anyway.

Celebrity women are overrated, take off the filters and see you hotter women in Manchester on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Good to see you are back brother. Welcome back!
              Greetings, sir.

Thought have a brief dip in the Lounge pond.

Have you been well?

Comment

Ability to fly. Wanted to have it ever since I discovered superman lol.

When/if jetpacks become widely available, I'm buying one and flying to Jamaica to red k siablo in person.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                  Greetings, sir.

Thought have a brief dip in the Lounge pond.

Have you been well?
                  Very well. Hope you are doing well too.

I’ve been watching things on the net, and tv shows about white farmers losing land that their ancestors stole at gun point from indigenous Africans. What’s your take on this situation?

Some white pundits claim that the white man is saving indigenous people by producing food on large farms. I call that bull****.

set me straight?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                    But if I stole a billion dollars, I could **** any woman I wanted anyway.

Celebrity women are overrated, take off the filters and see you hotter women in Manchester on Saturday night.
                    Red - I agree.

Yellow- Yeah. Maybe any woman you wanted but not every woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Ability to fly. Wanted to have it ever since I discovered superman lol.

When/if jetpacks become widely available, I'm buying one and flying to Jamaica to red k siablo in person.
                      I would shoot you down and smash up that jetpack so you couldn't leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X