Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko on Return: Never Say Never, Things Change

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    If it's an exhibition I expect it to be against Lennox...maybe for the aids foundation.
    That would never end in an exhibition

Comment

Would love to see him call out Wilder, I reckon he’d dump that belt in a heartbeat and run for the hills

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
        Would love to see him call out Wilder, I reckon he’d dump that belt in a heartbeat and run for the hills
        or get his brother to fight him?

Comment

Boning Hayden Pannittiere is a pretty cool achievement. #Lifegoals

Comment

Hes too old. Timing and reflexes are gone. Doesnt matter if he can get fit. Roy Jones and Holyfield were fit and human punching bags.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
              Boning Hayden Pannittiere is a pretty cool achievement. #Lifegoals

She was a forced child prostitute, passed around as a sex slave by the pedophile hollywood elites. A lot of men have boned her.

And while not her fault, she is probably now crazy as chit and not good wife material.

Comment

He should get that fury rematch. Right the biggest wrong of his career

Comment

Please come back Klitschko

Comment

He was saying to AJ he still trains regularly and spars once a week.

Comment

Yeah go ahead and return, you'll end up like Pinklon Thomas, Greg Page, Tony Tubbs and Mike Weaver. Never liked him anyway. Vitali is best brother

Comment

Working...
                      X