• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Chavez never fought Nelson.
    I know.

I was talking about Sánchez

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
      You sound like a red neck racist yourself, he was making a light hearted jokes.

When you live in England you know about the race card so STFU
      READ what I said! I was AGAINST, not FOR racist remarks about Mexicans! And dont give me that light-hearted joke crap! Insults are one thing but anyone with any sense (which very obviously excludes you) knows that there is a point where it is not acceptable to go beyond. They attacked his family and his culture. This is why there was an outrage when Dogshts team made those comments. Next time read before commenting!
      Last edited by richardt; 04-30-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        READ what I said! I was AGAINST, not FOR racist remarks about Mexicans! And dont give me that light-hearted joke crap! Insults are one thing but anyone with any sense (which very obviously excludes you) knows that there is a point where it is not acceptable to go beyond. They attacked his family and his culture. This is why there was an outrage when Dogshts team made those comments. Next time read before commenting!
        Duran, Hopkins to name a few who have done so again STFU *****

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Duran, Hopkins to name a few who have done so again STFU *****
          Who said team Dogsht were the only ones to make racial slurs??? Again, you are an idiot whose reading comprehension barely edges out a 4 year old. I put idiots like you on ignore so dont bother responding, I wont have to read your crap and only further communicate with folks who have a modicum of intelligence. Go. Leave. You are dismissed.
          Last edited by richardt; 04-30-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            I will never support that dogsht team of a$$holes after the racist remarks they made against Mexicans. They went way over what is acceptable as trash talking with the things they said about deporting. Fuk those racist a$$holes.
            Over the wall he goes, Dogboe is MAGA!!
            Dogboe said nothing racist, Mexicans just like to play the victim all the while they inject roids in themselves, bbbbbut infected taco

Comment

• It was a low blow.. Shame.. that it probably factored into the kd's.

Comment

• I thought the stuff Dogboe was saying was dumb and unnecessary, but you know what? I used to laugh my ass off when Mayorga would say similar stuff.... far worse.... about his opponents. Talking bout sucking Fernando Vargas' wifes **** and raising his son after makes the kid an orphan.... Mayorga was ****ing wild.

I can't lie, I'm sitting here laughing as I type this shit. You can't have it both ways. If you were disgusted by Mayorga too, then fair enough I guess.

Comment

• He didn’t say anything about Mexico, his ridiculous father did. Dude is Ghana’s versuion of Angel Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
                    Over the wall he goes, Dogboe is MAGA!!
                    Dogboe said nothing racist, Mexicans just like to play the victim all the while they inject roids in themselves, bbbbbut infected taco
                    That straw man argument using the irrelevant meat topic fails miserably here. Dogboe's team clearly made racist remarks and after they caused an outcry, they had to apologize. Doesnt change what they said. And if Dogboe the fighter doesnt say anything against those racist remarks, he is supporting what Paul said. Racist crap does not belong in sht talking, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I thought the stuff Dogboe was saying was dumb and unnecessary, but you know what? I used to laugh my ass off when Mayorga would say similar stuff.... far worse.... about his opponents. Talking bout sucking Fernando Vargas' wifes **** and raising his son after makes the kid an orphan.... Mayorga was ****ing wild.

I can't lie, I'm sitting here laughing as I type this shit. You can't have it both ways. If you were disgusted by Mayorga too, then fair enough I guess.

Bro, Mayorga was a laugh riot straight up. One of the ATG trash talkers of all time. Not sure if you speak Spanish but I always felt bad for those that didn't speak a little Spanish and were robbed of hearing some of the hilarious nonsense he would spew.

Comment

Working...
                      X