Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If effectiveness/accuracy wins fight (Dear GGG haters)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If effectiveness/accuracy wins fight (Dear GGG haters)

Do you then agree that Lara won against Canelo?

Lara was more accurate. He made Canelo miss more than 300 punches. Canelo only landed 9 jabs. 9.

So by using your logic of accuracy, and if you have to be consistent, right, Canelo lost to Lara.

And the Tyson - Wlad fight was a draw or a win for Wlad.

Canelo beat Lara on my scorecard. He landed about the same number of punches but his punches were harder punches landed while chasing Lara. Lara landed many of his punches going backward which takes power off the punch. Lara ran way too much to win that fight. According to punch states Lara only landed a few more punches than Canelo. That's not enough to make up for Canelo landing the harder punches and chasing Lara all fight. I give credit for punches landed and I don't take away credit for punches thrown and missed. Missed punches count neither for or against the boxer who missed them. Lara stunk up the fight with excessive retreating and didn't win. Fury beat Wlad because he threw and landed more punches in most rounds. They were light punches but he landed enough more of them to deserve the win in a very dull fight unless you hate violence in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Canelo beat Lara on my scorecard. He landed about the same number of punches but his punches were harder punches landed while chasing Lara. Lara landed many of his punches going backward which takes power off the punch. Lara ran way too much to win that fight. According to punch states Lara only landed a few more punches than Canelo. That's not enough to make up for Canelo landing the harder punches and chasing Lara all fight. I give credit for punches landed and I don't take away credit for punches thrown and missed. Missed punches count neither for or against the boxer who missed them. Lara stunk up the fight with excessive retreating and didn't win. Fury beat Wlad because he threw and landed more punches in most rounds. They were light punches but he landed enough more of them to deserve the win in a very dull fight unless you hate violence in the ring.
      Nelo's bodywork was also solid.

Comment

Working...
      X