No announcement yet.

GGG Will PRIORITIZE In HEAVY Shots / MORE Than USUAL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG Will PRIORITIZE In HEAVY Shots / MORE Than USUAL

Canelo is by far GGG's biggest opponent by frame size. He knows that he must load really hard shots on Alvarez more than anyone else to successfully dent the armor.

Of course Alvarez will feel those shots, but Nelo has good defense. I think NELO will loook for the spots on the body with he's quick on countering.

To sacrifice and bait shots from the top is needed, and NELO must be successful to slip those shots and quickly counter to the body.

This will be a fight where Gennady will put his body to the test like KOVALEV and CHOCOLATITO.

GGG has a high probabiltiy gassing out as his power punching rate will be sky high in this fight...

tisss is all.

So no more threads after this?

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
      So no more threads after this?
      what do you mean bruh?

Comment

Canelo will be gun shy after a couple of body shots and hooks. You will be a broke dude after the fight cause we taking them points!

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
          Canelo will be gun shy after a couple of body shots and hooks. You will be a broke dude after the fight cause we taking them points!
          To be honest,

I think there's a lot of ****sexuality on this board. never thought about it realistically, I guess I was totally naive, but I guess dude's really get a hard on for some boxers...

I say this because of the Lomasexual Alt, this other dude with a GGG and pink hearts avi, and then I just noticed your AVI. Are you insinuating Golovkin is a white horse in a nice meadow because it seems innocent or you saying GGG is lovely like a horse? GGG eats horse meat... Alvarez actually rides horses... think about that for a sec...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            To be honest,

I think there's a lot of ****sexuality on this board. never thought about it realistically, I guess I was totally naive, but I guess dude's really get a hard on for some boxers...

I say this because of the Lomasexual Alt, this other dude with a GGG and pink hearts avi, and then I just noticed your AVI. Are you insinuating Golovkin is a white horse in a nice meadow because it seems innocent or you saying GGG is lovely like a horse? GGG eats horse meat... Alvarez actually rides horses... think about that for a sec...
            Damn bruh u need glasses. Thats a GOAT. Alvarez only has horses to drain the cum out of them and drink it for strentgh. MAD GHEY. .
            Last edited by Mequetrefe; 09-12-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
              Damn bruh u need glasses. Thats a GOAT. Alvarez only has horses to drain the cum out of them and drink it for strentgh. MAD GHEY. .
              most countries in Europe and in Mexico I believe be rocking goat meat on a daily basis. In my country all day baby!!

but I eats only vegetables and synthetic processed meat like from McDonald's

Comment

From a technical standpoint GGG has about the best jab in the business. It was effective against a much larger Danny Jacobs. I don't see a way in which Canelo, being shorter, will be able to stay away from it. I actually think GGG will box at first with his jab and slowly wear out Canelo to the body. I think Canelo will get caught in the corner late and stopped.

Comment

Working...
                X