vassili lomachenko vs juan manuel marquez 126 in prime both who would win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vassili lomachenko vs juan manuel marquez 126 in prime both who would win

jmm wins by ko

Good, tough fight. I think Loma wins a close decision. Loma would have size advantage and would probably overwhelm JMM en route to a 8-4 like decision.

The thing about Loma is he can box well in addition to his swarming offense. In fact, if Loma beats Rigo we can almost definitely say he beats JMM. Although Rigo and JMM don't fight much similar at all, Rigo has a better defensive style and more crisp (although more infrequent) counter-punches. If Loma can deal with Rigo and won without controversy he definitely beats JMM in my mind

Comment

Lomo is to quick too much movement, be similar to FM vs JMM not quite so one sided.

Comment

Marquez never looked good against non aggressive guys. Lomachenko isn't that aggressive. He's tactical like C.J, Money May & Bradley.

Lomachenko confuses, frustrates & beats Marquez decisively.

Comment

JMM at 126 was beast, frightening power, foot and hand speed.

most ppl forget how about how good he was at that weight.

he gives loma a fight; probably beats him by UD

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
            Marquez never looked good against non aggressive guys. Lomachenko isn't that aggressive. He's tactical like C.J, Money May & Bradley.

Lomachenko confuses, frustrates & beats Marquez decisively.
            should've gotten the nod against CJ

JMM landed more punches than bradley and he was 40

and mayweather had a huge size difference, and marquez had slowed down by then (i think he was 35)

JMM was at his prime at 126

Comment

A very good matchup but I think Marquez is smart enough to negate Loma's advantages.

Comment

Marquez times him and puts Loma on queer street several times b4 stopping him late!

He'd do him like he did Casamayor and Diaz!

Comment

Marquez murders him..

Comment

I like Loma and he's highly skilled, but Marquez back at 126 KOs him. Marquez isn't one of those softass, quitter type of guys that Loma has recently been fighting. Marquez is just as tough or tougher and is more skilled than Salido.

Comment

Working...
                    X