No announcement yet.

Shane says Floyds shots will feel like a heavyweight to McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane says Floyds shots will feel like a heavyweight to McGregor

Mcreggor gets kicked and elbowed in the head I'm sure he's been hit harder, but the accumulation of punishment and frustration will lead to panic he will probably quit.

Comment

Those glasses, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Mcreggor gets kicked and elbowed in the head I'm sure he's been hit harder, but the accumulation of punishment and frustration will lead to panic he will probably quit.
        I did train in some Martial Arts as well as boxing for quite a few years from a young age and in my opinion, getting hit by a boxer that gets the proper leverage and technique behind a shot is the worst. It shouldn't be underestimated how much pure technique matters.

That's not to say a knee and elbow to the head doesn't hurt, it possibly hurts more from a pure instant sharp pain perspective... but the punches from a boxer can really scramble your senses. It's very different. Most KO's are not actually caused out of pain unless it's a brutal body shot, it's basically because their brains are scrambled from a shot.

McGregor is going to really feel it when he takes a flush right hand from a boxer. It's going to really buzz him.

Comment

Can Mosley look any more ******ed?

Comment

Conor will be shocked by the power for sure
            He's been sparring Paulie in 16oz gloves and headgear
            Now he's in with Mayweather landing clean wearing 8oz gloves!
            This kid is so ****ed and he's going to be in shock.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              I did train in some Martial Arts as well as boxing for quite a few years from a young age and in my opinion, getting hit by a boxer that gets the proper leverage and technique behind a shot is the worst. It shouldn't be underestimated how much pure technique matters.

That's not to say a knee and elbow to the head doesn't hurt, it possibly hurts more from a pure instant sharp pain perspective... but the punches from a boxer can really scramble your senses. It's very different. Most KO's are not actually caused out of pain unless it's a brutal body shot, it's basically because their brains are scrambled from a shot.

McGregor is going to really feel it when he takes a flush right hand from a boxer. It's going to really buzz him.
              Agreed. Boxers have the luxury of being able to sit down on their punches and really generate force from the legs, because they're not having to mind their take down defense. Plus, they tend to have greater accuracy and speed, which is everything. Connor will come on aggressive but will get fuked up after eating Floyd's shots for a few rounds.

Comment

Man, SSM bigs Floyd's power up I thought it was SSM who nearly koed Floyd?
                But I know what SSM is saying. Could be true or Connor shocks us and ius something special

Comment

Idk about what Mosley X is saying. I think he'll feel Floyd's power, in particular later in the fight when he's tired with his sh^t gas tank, but HW?!?!?! Idk about it feeling like HW power.

Comment

McGregor and his coach be like

Comment

Working...
                    X