No announcement yet.

How would Thurman had handle Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Thurman had handle Diaz

I think Thurman would've been convicted of manslaughter.

lmao correct. Crawford had a midget bum open for every punch in the book in front of him and couldn't drop him once.

His other win just got blown out by a .500 journeyman. dude was also a midget.

Crawford better not move up.

Comment

Crawdord's new nick name should be the "midget slayer."

Comment

I think you are right. Thurman would have knocked him down and out with no problem. Crawford is very good but he needs to fight someone much better than Diaz to prove it again. The Postol win was good but he has fought nobody good since then. Meanwhile Thurman is fighting and beating Porter and Garcia back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Crawdord's new nick name should be the "midget slayer."
          seriously, the dude is a legit welterweight. It's like canelo allover again

Comment

Not sure, but I'll bet Keith would run at some point. He seems to enjoy doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Not sure, but I'll bet Keith would run at some point. He seems to enjoy doing that.
              agreed, i dont know why Thurman is getting his d greased so much here.
              if keith fought Diaz it might have been lame like the Bundu or Zavek fights.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                seriously, the dude is a legit welterweight. It's like canelo allover again
                If Crawford is a Welter than Thurman is a Jr Middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  If Crawford is a Welter than Thurman is a Jr Middle.
                  Thurman is 155-160 lbs fight night. Crawford is 157 lbs. They're the same size except crawford has a bigger reacher and is taller.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Since when?

Comment

Working...
                    X