Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-31-2016, 09:20 AM #11
NSB's Golden Boy

Quoted: 1856 Post(s)
Canelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,730,415.15
Total Points: 2,117,447,591,089.98
Back at you, man! - anthonydavid11 Kigali is terrible.  Nice way to call him out on his BS. - anthonydavid11 Thanks, brother - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
I don't think strength is his issue so much as defense. He can throw, but he's going to get taken out by anyone with experience and a pulse. He acts like a guy who hasn't taken a real beating in the ring and is careless. You can't dangle your arms like an ape when you're fighting HWs.
isnt he looking weak for you?if he would fight Povetkin,russian monster would just move him around like a toy,its not how trained well prepared fighter looks no way.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Canelo and GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-31-2016, 09:21 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
b00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,165,779.97
Cool poster. Cheers bro. - Mike D 

What's the deal with making threads appear "official" with no trustworthy sources?
b00g13man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:27 AM #13
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 8559 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 269,919,763,949,776,512.00
Total Points: 299,919,763,949,774,080.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
isnt he looking weak for you?if he would fight Povetkin,russian monster would just move him around like a toy,its not how trained well prepared fighter looks no way.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
He's not a heavy puncher, but neither is his brother and he did alright. There's only so much for you can do for guys that don't have heavy hands. Look at Loma, Floyd, Ward, etc. Not strong punchers but they make up for it in other areas. Hugie has better speed and movement than an average HW.

I do think someone like Povetkin steamrolls him but not everyone can be a top 5 HW. If Hughie focused on power he's likely lose some of the speed and movement that that he's getting by on. Improving defense never hurt anyone though and I have seen that as consistently being his weak point.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:29 AM #14
NSB's Golden Boy

Quoted: 1856 Post(s)
Canelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,730,415.15
Total Points: 2,117,447,591,089.98
Back at you, man! - anthonydavid11 Kigali is terrible.  Nice way to call him out on his BS. - anthonydavid11 Thanks, brother - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
He's not a heavy puncher, but neither is his brother and he did alright. There's only so much for you can do for guys that don't have heavy hands. Look at Loma, Floyd, Ward, etc. Not strong punchers but they make up for it in other areas. Hugie has better speed and movement than an average HW.

I do think someone like Povetkin steamrolls him but not everyone can be a top 5 HW. If Hughie focused on power he's likely lose some of the speed and movement that that he's getting by on. Improving defense never hurt anyone though and I have seen that as consistently being his weak point.
Im not talking about punches,Tyson is Physicly strong man ,you cant toy with Fury he will toy with you,Hugie must gain weight and muscle ,thats what i mean.
Canelo and GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 02:09 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,600,099,337.37
knowledgeable - jas 

Haye vs Leapai sounds about right. Haye gets to whip another chump before he gets the mandatory shot at the WBO belt. Also, maybe I'm reading it differently, but that tweet to me looks more like Price and Ortiz will be fighting different opponents on the DEC 10 card and not against each other
BigZ44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 02:39 PM #16
KING!!

Quoted: 3191 Post(s)
Sadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 339,474,056,238.92
Total Points: 1,100,000,124,474,781,184.00
You know you ain't so bad, cheers bro, no harsh feelings! Fcuk KKK and BLM - King Krusher Merry Christmas - TBear No Message - -jose- It's about money - Nomadic No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ44 View Post
Haye vs Leapai sounds about right. Haye gets to whip another chump before he gets the mandatory shot at the WBO belt. Also, maybe I'm reading it differently, but that tweet to me looks more like Price and Ortiz will be fighting different opponents on the DEC 10 card and not against each other
My understanding is the Price/Ortiz and Whyte/Chisora will both be on the undercard of Joshua/Molina and the winner of those fights fight each other, so we might get Ortiz/Whyte and the winner faces Joshua at the end of 2017
Sadiqkingofko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 03:06 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6861 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,498,585,014,177,548,468,224.00
Total Points: 11,522,625,308,977,549,803,520.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane 
You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D 
Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed 
Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

I don't see why Haye just doesn't cash in on the briggs fight.. Easy work and briggs will be able to promote it well.. Surely would be bigger than a leapia fight
Sugar Adam Ali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 03:53 PM #18
Yoz

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 655,061,396,720,237,150,208.00
Total Points: 2,681,072,596,620,236,816,384.00
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein spastic cunt!!! - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays and All The Best in 2015 - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

As ever, a complete joke.

Haye is a disgrace. So much for only going for the 'big' fights.
yoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:12 PM #19
OK Jim...

Quoted: 922 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,714,938,574,808,711,168.00
Total Points: 108,714,938,574,808,940,544.00
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

Leapai sounds about right. I don't see him taking a big step now he has a title fight lined up next year.

IMO Briggs posed no threat to Haye, so Haye should of took that fight as it at least had casuals hype attatched to it.
Chrismart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:14 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 956 Post(s)
KillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,057,080.76
Great post. - anthonydavid11 

Unless there is Leapai or Hughie branded toilet paper is some corner of Korea or something, then I'm failing to see the household names that were claimed.
KillaCamNZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
comments, david, for:, haye, named, picks, thread

User Tag List