Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[real talk] Brendan rios says floyd makes easy work out of G-String, even brawlers kn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [real talk] Brendan rios says floyd makes easy work out of G-String, even brawlers kn

ow what time it is, usually you expect brawlers to favor they own but rios no what time it is, the kid was getting pepperd by brook yet some how g string just does floyd like that? floyd never even been put down in a fight and i got homies on record from way back who seen him back up heavyweight in the gym (this is specurlation i admitt but it tells you size has never been an issuee for floyd)

floyd backed Deli Hoyas ass up and hes bigger than G-String so why is it a certain that the kid just beats him like that?

Originally posted by hotep View Post
    ow what time it is, usually you expect brawlers to favor they own but rios no what time it is, the kid was getting pepperd by brook yet some how g string just does floyd like that? floyd never even been put down in a fight and i got homies on record from way back who seen him back up heavyweight in the gym (this is specurlation i admitt but it tells you size has never been an issuee for floyd)

floyd backed Deli Hoyas ass up and hes bigger than G-String so why is it a certain that the kid just beats him like that?

sooooo instead of retiring by beating said overrated hype job and getting another lineal title and distinction as the best middleweight champ in the world,

floyd decided to fight shot to **** andre berto.

but no need to prove it,

brendan said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      sooooo instead of retiring by beating said overrated hype job and getting another lineal title and distinction as the best middleweight champ in the world,

but no need to prove it,

brendan said so.

If it's easy work, Floyd would have taken the fight. It would be big for his legacy and big money.

But never mind that, Brandon Rios, who can barely string two words together said Floyd would win. Let's go with that!

Comment

I think it's generally common-sense that a pre-retirement Floyd would be favored over Golovkin. You just can't get caught talking common-sense around here or the horde mobs you with "hater" remarks.

As far as TODAY goes, Floyd would be 2 years retired by the time a fight could come together now and it wouldn't make any sense for him to try a fight like that now. Not when you're 40 and out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

but no need to prove it,

brendan said so.

Golovkin isn't lineal.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post

Comment

If GGG was 147 then yeah no questions asked. Even at 160 it'd maybe be possible. Floyd is special. But there are weight divisions for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Golovkin isn't lineal.
                1. lineal isnt real. it isnt literal. if we held it to its interpreted meaning, lineal was broken a long time ago with most "lineal" belts.

2. GGG is the undisputed best 160 pounder. he holds most of the belts. = lineal.

Comment

Sorry guys, but size makes a huge difference. Golovkin wins @ 160, but any lower I'll give it to Floyd by Decision (especially if it's at 154).

Comment

doesnt even matter man..floyd is retired

Comment

Working...
                    X