Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for: Roman Gonzalez Vacates 112 WBC Belt, will keep fighting at 115.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for: Roman Gonzalez Vacates 112 WBC Belt, will keep fighting at 115.

http://nuevaya.com.ni/roman-gonzalez...as-115-libras/

Bring Inoue(if his team allows them), bring Concepcion, any and all will be defeated by him

Naoya is looking to unify with Concepcion or Ancajas next which in my opinion is the right course of action, since Naoya doesnt have enough proexp as of yet imo to beat Gonzalez, also in the Cuadras fight you could see that Cuadras was stronger and bigger then Gonzalez so it would be good for Roman to get attuned to weight aswell (Roman won 9-3 or 8-4 imo), so all in due time, as i said earlier summer/fall 2017 would be the perfect time for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
      http://nuevaya.com.ni/roman-gonzalez...as-115-libras/

Bring Inoue(if his team allows them), bring Concepcion, any and all will be defeated by him
      cuadras rematch should be the fight...

Comment

I wanna see Choco in there with Inoue or Srisket next!!

Comment

I think Roman Gonzalez was wrong when vacating the 112 WBC Belt...

Comment

The phony should go back to 112 before he gets hurt. He probably has retina damage and a broken ankle from those combos and angles Cuadras was giving him. Poor lil fat serrote.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
              Naoya is looking to unify with Concepcion or Ancajas next which in my opinion is the right course of action, since Naoya doesnt have enough proexp as of yet imo to beat Gonzalez, also in the Cuadras fight you could see that Cuadras was stronger and bigger then Gonzalez so it would be good for Roman to get attuned to weight aswell (Roman won 9-3 or 8-4 imo), so all in due time, as i said earlier summer/fall 2017 would be the perfect time for the fight
              I think you make a good point but if I am Honda and Gonzalez I make the fight with Inoue next seeing how much punishment he took. I say make the fight now while its hot.

If not, give them each 1 fight and then unify in a major fight in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                The phony should go back to 112 before he gets hurt. He probably has retina damage and a broken ankle from those combos and angles Cuadras was giving him. Poor lil fat serrote.
                why would you call hima phony? He won a tough fight against the 2nd best guy in the weight class above him. Thats the mark of a great fighter and champion in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  why would you call hima phony? He won a tough fight against the 2nd best guy in the weight class above him. Thats the mark of a great fighter and champion in my book.
                  Also in my book. He's probably my favorite fighter after seeing that last fight. It doesn't happen so much in boxing nowadays that the best seek to fight the best, especially when he clearly doesn't even look to belong in that division all for a challenge. All while displaying grit, incredible stamina and heart. He also has the skills to make the longer, bigger guy miss while he maintains a good offense.He put a division's champ on the back foot, having him run for a couple of rounds--literally ran until the crowd started to boo and he implemented clinches. Brings me back to the Duran way of handling the sport.
                  War Chocolatito !

Much love from California and thanks for the efforts!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    C'mon Dunn, not to get personal but I know you favor the brothas and Cuadras fought a slick fight. He was robbed. Cuadras had better angles, lateral movement, faster hands, and a harder punch. Floyd uses way more lateral movement and less punching and wins fights against guys like Maidana but you wanna protect Gonzalez? C'mon man...

Comment

Working...
                    X