Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-11-2016, 10:59 AM #11
bo jungle

Quoted: 2414 Post(s)
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,215,253,603,513,288.00
Total Points: 26,217,530,604,054,580.00
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

And that's why Crawford may beat him. Pac's old and fighting just for paydays.

If people are willing to pay, though, all the power to him. Pac has no obligation to keep fighting the best. He spent 20 years doing that.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-11-2016, 11:01 AM #12
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 4601 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,000,058,110,556,563,456.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Pacquiao fights for money? noway!!
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:05 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1520 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,661,568.00

The funny thing about this is that every single fight of Foyd Mayweathers career was a "money grab".

I could actually have the valid argument that every fight that's ever been made and will be made is a self intended "money grab".
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:39 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4484 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,226,636.04
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
He made 20 million earlier this year, and made over 100 million last year, does he gamble or something???
Has a ridiculous huge entourage who he feeds and shelters. Buys expensive cars and lives a lifestyle that normal people can't sustain unless the big checks keep rolling in. Manny will end up broke or fighting until he's 50 and punch drunk.
bigdunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:47 AM #15
westernchamp

Quoted: 5261 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,200,610.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Agreed. If Manny and MP promotions align themselves with Schaeffer, Haymon and/or Floyd he will (assuming he beats Vargas) get fights with Broner and Floyd he could make good money and be able to retire.
Nowhere does it says that pac is broke like what some of you guys wish. Boxing is his main source of income. That doesn't mean he's broke. It means if he continue to still make xxx amount, then why put a stop to that income?

So if Floyd comes back out of retirement, does that mean Floyd is broke too?
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:07 PM #16
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9633 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 153,711,467,133,277,824.00
Total Points: 153,711,481,333,558,144.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
I hate seeing athletes go through this, even the ones I do not like. Hopefully, his family isn't taking advantage of him like the way Trent Richardson discussed on E:60 recently.

The only thing I do laugh at is the fact that one of the things certain posters said about Floyd is he would go broke and be forced to fight to earn money like this.
Quote:
Agreed. If Manny and MP promotions align themselves with Schaeffer, Haymon and/or Floyd he will (assuming he beats Vargas) get fights with Broner and Floyd he could make good money and be able to retire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
Nowhere does it says that pac is broke like what some of you guys wish. Boxing is his main source of income. That doesn't mean he's broke. It means if he continue to still make xxx amount, then why put a stop to that income?

So if Floyd comes back out of retirement, does that mean Floyd is broke too?
Where did I post Pac was broke? I posted that people used to say Floyd would go broke and have to fight for money, which is 100% true.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:11 PM #17
Splendiferous

Quoted: 4238 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 979,238,152,993,544,448.00
Total Points: 980,238,152,993,589,760.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the &quot;media&quot; and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
Straight from the horses mouth himself. Even in the website address it's listed as "just sad."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
sorry.

not only is pacquiao NOT BROKE,

but he is using boxing to LITERALLY buy votes in order to screw poor people from the third world.

not getting a dime from me despite me being a pacquiao fan.

ill be streaming this fight or going to the t*tty bar. you're not gonna be using my money to continue corrupt third world politics.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:31 PM #18
God of War

Quoted: 469 Post(s)
Pain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond reputePain~Lucy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 522,562,360,594,208,980,992.00
Total Points: 522,562,360,594,208,980,992.00
thanks for fast payoff!!! - Psylence83 Cheers! - Psylence83 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
There's nothing wrong with it. As long as we're all on the same page that the fight is nothing more than an easy money grab and easy fight. Almost 0 percent chance of losing this one.
then bet your house if think vargas has almost 0 chance to pull the upset
Pain~Lucy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:35 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 816 Post(s)
JQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond reputeJQside has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 181,136,158.41
Total Points: 181,194,819.55

Pacquiao is an idiot. He thinks he owes everyone explanation why he's coming back. Arum is giving him favors, instead of the other way around.
JQside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:36 PM #20
westernchamp

Quoted: 5261 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,200,610.49

Quote:
Where did I post Pac was broke? I posted that people used to say Floyd would go broke and have to fight for money, which is 100% true.
Don't play now.

You were comparing it.

So you admit Floyd came back the first time because he was going broke then? If he comes back a 2nd time it's because he's going broke then right?
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
admits, boxing, comments, for:, grab, money, pacquiao, return, thread

User Tag List