Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I got from this thread is "Oxygen Supplying ****"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Why would anyone want to watch a video of that?.
      You actually literally see nothing. It's all blurry, the camera is crap, and he only shuts his teeth on a lose bit of organ then the camera cuts off.

I was expecting some sort of Native American-esque devouring of the heart but it wasn't to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        You actually literally see nothing. It's all blurry, the camera is crap, and he only shuts his teeth on a lose bit of organ then the camera cuts off.

I was expecting some sort of Native American-esque devouring of the heart but it wasn't to be.
        I meant videos of that nature.

People go out of there way to watched all kinds of gruesome **** like beheadings.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          All I got from this thread is "Oxygen Supplying ****"

Comment

Hey give him a break, he was probably just hungry. Then again isn't that against Islamic belief?? After all, human flesh is roughly 98% similar to pigs??

On a related note, junior officers of the Japanese Imperial Army used to eat the livers of their enemies in the belief that they gain strength by doing so.

Comment

He ate it with fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                I meant videos of that nature.

People go out of there way to watched all kinds of gruesome **** like beheadings.
                That's why I just posted the story from CNN. I don't watch those kinds videos either.

Comment

These pricks that talk about 'respecting their culture' and other ****e just need to see and understand that this is what religion, and Allahakbaring types, are really like. ****ing ****ed up mother****ers.

So, so wrong. I had always tried to think that people do deserve respect for their beliefs and to live and let live, but these religious zealot ****s need to be exterminated.

'Lets promote our religion of peace by mutilating a dead dude, cutting his heart out and eating it while we all dance a jig and sing a few Allahackbars'.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    These pricks that talk about 'respecting their culture' and other ****e just need to see and understand that this is what religion, and Allahakbaring types, are really like. ****ing ****ed up mother****ers.

So, so wrong. I had always tried to think that people do deserve respect for their beliefs and to live and let live, but these religious zealot ****s need to be exterminated.

'Lets promote our religion of peace by mutilating a dead dude, cutting his heart out and eating it while we all dance a jig and sing a few Allahackbars'.
                    Aloha Snackbars.....!

Comment

So it seems people of Syria have took Mortal Kombat a bit too seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X