Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch vs Kessler? Predictions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler by KO, a brutal bodyshot will open Froch up and a uppercut will finished the fight

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg View Post
      Kessler by KO, a brutal bodyshot will open Froch up and a uppercut will finished the fight
      Froch said that the bodyshots were killing him during their first fight,so that should be Kesslers main attack

Comment

in the first fight I bet Kessler and win. But after his fight against Ward did not return to be the same. I'm going with Froch by KO

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
          in the first fight I bet Kessler and win. But after his fight against Ward did not return to be the same. I'm going with Froch by KO

??? sounds like crazy talk, in the first fight you bet Kessler but after the Ward fight, you dont bet on Kessler ??, you know, Kessler fought Froch after the Ward fight

Comment

Froch TKO 8

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
              What I don't understand is... Does Andre Ward choose who referee's his fights?
              Steve Smoger seems to have a magnet attached onto Ward's ass, he just wont ever EVER leave the guy.
              Smoger is a good ref but I agree, they should mix it up.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Surprised to see so many people going for a Froch UD. He's not really a vintage 12 round fighter that Kessler is IMO. Going down his record, his latest points victory was a very close decision over Johnson, other than that he's had split/majority decisions over pascal, Dirrell. Are those better than Kessler? He's also lost over 12 to ward and Kessler, and was behind on the cards against Taylor before that epic ending. He needs a Taylor esque performance to beat Kessler I think. He throws too many rounds away because Kesslers punch output is far superior to Froch's. he's busier and will probably be the aggressor as in the first fight. So I think he'll have to win by KO. And there's a chance of that happening.
              He was ahead or level on many of the media ringside cards. A lot of people felt Froch UD'd Kessler last time out, I thought Kessler took it but only just.

Comment

Kessler by brutal late round KO. The Kessler/Montoya combo has proven lethal, and Froch is going down hard. Kessler is fighting closer to his opponent, after Montoya took over...and has looked sharp. I predict a legendary 10th round KO....Froch being hit by a career ending left hook!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                  Since the rematch was announced iv'e had a funny feeling Kessler was going to stop him with a body shot,so i'm going to stick with my gut instinct,8th round stoppage for the Dane
                  Froch would never yeild to a body shot I can promise you that. Big difference in knocking out brian magee with a body shot and knocking out carl froch with a body shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X