No announcement yet.

Don't bother watching HBO Broner vs. Rees, its predictable win for AB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    if anyone didn't watch pac-marquez it was because they were tired of seein it not because it was thought to be a mismatch,everyone thought pacquiao just lost to marquez so how was this a mis match
    The point I was making was just because you think you know the outcome of a fight, doesn't mean its not worth watching. Anything can happen.

Comment

I won't watch this fight. There's no point.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        The point I was making was just because you think you know the outcome of a fight, doesn't mean its not worth watching. Anything can happen.
        Exactly. Besides you don't have to shell out 60 bucks like you would have to for jmm manny 4 which was a pointless fight but did have a great ending.

Comment

I'm watching it for laughs. Either Broner beats up a midget, or Reese Cup makes Broner struggle. Either way I can provide myself a few laughs on here afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            I won't even watch this, the win is going to be uneventful, Rees has no shot at all. This is a disgrace match up that HBO and Golden Boy should be ashamed of putting.

Rees has no shot, have you guys seen the face to face, have you watched Rees videos, even with the eye test this guy has no ability at all to compete with a bigger faster and stronger guy like Broner, lets put it this way Demarco would beat the crap out of Rees, and you saw what Broner did to Demarco?

This is another fight that is garbage, another cakewalk bout. If they do put broner on PPV they better put him in with some of the best guys at 140, cause there is no names at 135 that will sell on ppv.

I rather see Lucas Mattyse vs. Broner.
            Its just about the worst fight I can ever remember seeing on HBO. Isnt Broner like a 50 to 1 favorite? How is that a headlining fight? I get that Broner has a lot of talent and this is what you do in boxing now (fight nobodies until you can fight for big money) but for **** sake.

Comment

why in the hell would i miss the chance of seeing one of the futures of boxing?

Comment

Huge mismatch fa sho but of course I'm gonna watch. If boxing is on I'm watching. I don't care if it's Brian Sutherland vs Paulie Shore.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                  why in the hell would i miss the chance of seeing one of the futures of boxing?
                  HBO might as well pay me to fight Broner if this is all the test they are going to give him. At least he would need a step ladder to knock me out. Might take him a couple rounds to find one. Rees is like fighting Weeman.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    No Agenda, just call it how I see it. This is a bum fight.

I also said Matthysse vs. Dallas was a garbage fight that Lucas would KO dallas easy.

Donaire vs. Arce isn't much of a mismatch, I was intrigued beucase of JMM KOing Pacquiao and you said that would be a garbage fight the pac vs. jmm 4 fight, but I said JMM would KO Manny and he did, people laughed.

Rees is not on Broner's level at all, how can you say I don't like Broner, where do I diss him in this thread? I never diss the guy actually praised him saying he would whoop this Rees guy easy and beat demarco who could actually whoop rees.

you sound like a sensitive guy who has a hidden agenda and because he uses those sly diss tactics feels others use them as well. Not everyone is a paranoid insecure conspiracy theorist hater like you.

chill
                    Wait what?

not that i'm picking Rees, but anyone with 20/20 vision can see that has more fight in him than Arce against Donaire.

Rees actually thinks he can win this fight, as apposed to Arce who went in there 1 thing in mind, and that was to leave his chin in the air cause the money was already in the bank.

Comment

People trusts in Broner like he is a damn P4P fighter. He is not. He is just a smaller Andre Berto

Comment

Working...
                      X