No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    You know how juvenile you sound right now? Not everybody is here to talk crap.

A prospect lost and you guys are going nuts about it
    this prospect sukks, lol, now you r angry cause you cant handle the truth, lol, ,you cant handle the fact that dulorme sukks, lol, he got exposed as the overated piece of **** that he always was, lol, thomas dulormes style reminds me of me taking a nasty foul smelling dump, lol, true story, lol, dulormes style is foul, lol, he was always meant to fail from my point of view, lol, i saw no potential whatsoever in him , lol,nyahahaha take care my freind
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-06-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

dulorme quit btw not stopped

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        this prospect sukks, lol, now you r angry cause you cant handle the truth, lol, ,you cant handle the fact that dulorme sukks, lol, he got exposed as the overated piece of **** that he always was, lol, thomas dulormes style reminds me of me taking a nasty foul smelling dump, lol, true story, lol, dulormes style is foul, lol, he was always meant to fail from my point of view, lol, i saw no potential whatsoever in him , lol,nyahahaha take care my freind
        LOL that i'm angry at that. Like he pays my rent. Find one post that I say that he was the goods. Go and look, you are talking straight out of your a$$ My prospect, you sure are ignorant
        Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 11-06-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

LOL that i'm angry at that. Like he pays my rent. Find one post that I say that he was the goods. Go and look, you are talking straight out of your a$$ My prospect, you sure are ignorant
          dulormes no longer your gooods cause he caused you so much pain, misery & embarassmeant, lol, now you are here with me defending dulorme, lol, im here just to laugh at you while telling you i told you so(Dulorme still sukks), lol, it feels good to see you posting here , lol, lol, i told you so, lol, stay mad, lol, not at me but at dulorme for being a joke, lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Street Cleaner is getting owned

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              street cleaner is still cleaning the streets because he was stupid enough not to have taken our advice seriosly, lol, when we told him dulorme is a overated piece of ****, street cleaner refused to listen, lol now street cleaner is here acting all hard and ****, lol, street cleaner is now acting like dulorme was just brought too soon, lol, nyahahaha
              ----------------------------------if dulorme was any good, lol, street cleaner would be telling us i told you so instead of posting on the ****in thomas dulorme exposed thread, lol, god bless the ****in street cleaner, lol, fools like him make it a great experience for me to go trolling around, lol, i love this thread, lol, i told those dulormes fans that dulorme sukks. lol , now they are all mad at me instead of being angry at dulorme, lol, why are dulormes fans angry at me, lol, dulorme was the guy who q1uit like a cowardly loser azz hypejob, lol, its not my fault dulorme got exposed, lol, nyahahaha
              Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-07-2012, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Sabes que el tipo este lo que hace es repetir la misma mierda para ver si te sacan por el techo. Picheale, porque no vale la pena

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  dulormes no longer your gooods cause he caused you so much pain, misery & embarassmeant, lol, now you are here with me defending dulorme, lol, im here just to laugh at you while telling you i told you so(Dulorme still sukks), lol, it feels good to see you posting here , lol, lol, i told you so, lol, stay mad, lol, not at me but at dulorme for being a joke, lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha
                  Ohh thats why I can't sleep at night. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Looks like NSB is all you got. You are nothing but an E-thug wanna be.

OK cabezon

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I wonder how he is owning me if he can't simply find a post that I say that Dulorme was the best thing out there. Can you help him find one? Since obviously he can't.

You are tryin to pile up on me which these lame arguments that I'm upset at it. Find a post too on that.

You guys make it up as you go. Once you guys go into curse and race baiting means that you already lost...

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                      Sabes que el tipo este lo que hace es repetir la misma mierda para ver si te sacan por el techo. Picheale, porque no vale la pena
                      Yo se que los idiotas se repiten mucho porque son mental mente brutos and no pueden pensar en ningun otra cosa. A mi no me importa la opinion de ellos porque no tiene sentido y es una refleccion de sus estima que esta muy baja

Comment

Working...
                      X