Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarver says if 20k fans will say they'll pay for Cunn-Tarver he'll fight Steve next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Because Hernandez stays in Germany and Tarver is not going there either.
    Any idea how many Hernandez is drawing in Germany? Something tells me Tarver would make more fighting Hernandez in Germany than Cunningham in the US.

Comment

cool.....thats a good match up!!!

Comment

Hernandez ain't no Maske here you know . Maybe Tarver could make there better money, as I don't think he's getting pay that much on Showtime right now(Wlodarczyk said he was not getting any crazy money when he was negotiationg his fight with Tarver), but still I don't believe margin is big enough to make Tarver leave U.S. He went to Australia last time, but Green is huge there and it was really good payday and opponent was less dangerous as well. Now Tarver is in better position, so Hernandez fight is just unrealistic and I'm not convinced Yoans people would want it either.
        Nah I didn't think he was. I was just curious what type of numbers he was drawing. And why wouldn't they want Tarver? That could be another name to the resume. Plus Cunningham doesn't deserve a title shot (IBO & granted Tarver beats Kayode), he just lost 2 in a row.

Comment

If tarver lands that left hand on chunninghams chin just once its lights out for USS

Comment

It would be pretty easy for 20k fans to say they would pay without actually paying, wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiwei
              Cunningham needs to give Ross a rematch.
              Ross vs Hernandez is supposed to be next....Troy wil handle him and THEN he and Steve could do a sequel in Canada or the US....that seems kinda logical

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It would be pretty easy for 20k fans to say they would pay without actually paying, wouldn't it?
                technically one person could create 20,000 accounts, if they wanted to see the fight that bad.. lol

Comment

You overrate Hernandez I think, he's not that good. I don't think they'd like to see him loosing a belt right away to someone not promoted by Sauerland and Tarver while old is still dangerous.
                  Well Tarver would be a good test wouldn't he? Then we would see if he's overrated or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X