X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    Jose Mourinho has extended till 2016.
    That should end the talk of him moving on.

Read that Mancini was in Milan yesterday - rumour was a swap deal, Balotelli for Thiago Silva. Milan would have to be crazy to do it IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      Pretty disgusted at Flicker's avi, did Drogba seriously win MOTM? What a joke.

I wonder if Flawless will be singing the same tune when Cole gets shredded to pieces at the Euros.
      Muller is Cole's Papi

Comment

• BEDROOM BULLY is going to catch a beatdown with his black boyfriend in Ukraine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
          I get wanting to support your country but I wouldn't dare go to Ukraine unless i'm looking for a fight.
          I wouldn't even go there for a fight. A black man seeking violence in Eastern Europe? No chance.

Comment

• Balotelli for Thiago Silva....

Anyone that even considers that in Milan should be shot and killed.

I thought Thiago wanted to stay in Milan? I keep hearing lots of transfer rumors about him. I think it was him that said not to long ago he wants to end his career with Milan and be captain.

Comment

• John Terry with some more gate crashing and stealing the limelight...

I actually find it hilarious that he was wearing a Chelsea jersey under his tracksuit, with his name and number on it and everything.

Comment

• Holland-Bayern to begin in a few mins.....

Bayern lineup: Butt - Rafinha, Tymoshchuk, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Kroos - Olic, Müller, Pranjic - Petersen

Netherlands lineup: Vorm - Boulahrouz, Vlaar, Mathijsen, Willems - de Jong, van der Vaart - Narsingh, Sneijder, Kuyt - Huntelaar

Comment

• Comment

• 30mins in and it's 2-2.

Kroos & Petersen

Huntelaar & Narsingh

Comment

• How is Jetro Willems looking?

Comment

Working...
                      X