Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Robinson in FNR4!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope in the character maker, you can imput the name of your fighter in recorded phonetics by buffer atlas and tessitore so they actually say the name.....that would be simple as ****, but i laugh at myself at even having the hope....i mean they cant even get the fighters to look like they didnt eat 9 burgers before steping into the ring....

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
      does he actually look like ray robinson? or does he have trunks like current nba players shorts down past his knee?
      Yea that was stupid about the last game, Ali was wearing NBA trunks.

It's way cooler if they got the authentic trunks, back then they weren't trying to hide their skinny legs.

Comment

ray robinson is in every ea sport boxing game.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
          yea they say you can create almost anyone with photo game face, but then watch them have it towhere the last name you can only enter like 8 letters

so your gonna have Floyd Mayweath

and KNOWING that ppl are going to create mayweather, smarten up and put nicknames in the game like Pretty Boy
          "Pretty Boy" is not only a totally GAY name, it's 10 letters incl. the space!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
          X