Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was a Roach a significant factor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was, it was completely evident in the distance Khan kept and his very defensive change in style. Marco didn't have a chance.

Comment

He beat a much smaller, older, battle worn shot Barrera. You couldn't tell if Roach had any effect on him as he looked like he always does. This fight did nothing for Kahn it was just a safe way to hype him up even more. Put him in with a top prime lightweight and then we'll really know what effect Roach had on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        It was, it was completely evident in the distance Khan kept and his very defensive change in style. Marco didn't have a chance.
        Solid post as usual, Not really a fan of Marco, but i do wish he gets the fourth one.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          He beat a much smaller, older, battle worn shot Barrera. You couldn't tell if Roach had any effect on him as he looked like he always does. This fight did nothing for Kahn it was just a safe way to hype him up even more. Put him in with a top prime lightweight and then we'll really know what effect Roach had on him.
          I agree, who do you think should be the next to be khanned?

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
            I agree, who do you think should be the next to be khanned?
            Put him up against Juan Diaz, but I seriously doubt Diaz will get kahnned.

Comment

who the chick in your avatar? please tell

Comment

man those **** are ****ing gold, i'd give a leg just to touch those, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Put him up against Juan Diaz, but I seriously doubt Diaz will get kahnned.
                  Is david diaz credible? how about guzman or Katsidis?Is he ready for the contenders?

Comment

****-a-Roach...ain't all that. If he thinks Khan is ready...than id say he needs to ..PUT THE PIPE DOWN

Comment

Roach has been a huge factor in Khan's development, he's made Khan into a much, much better all around fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X