No announcement yet.

Games you've beaten recently

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    just completed zelda: the twighlight princess. i tried to get as many poes,bugs and heart pieces before tackling the last boss. when it was all said and done i had a total game time of over 44 hours.

the game to me was still lacking that certain bit of magic which made ocarina of time so great.

the look of the game was great and i enjoyed the new touches, such as the fights on horseback. the soundtrack as usual for a zelda game was fantastic and really set the mood.

although it was in the end nowhere near as good as ocarina of time it was a hell of a lot closer to emulating that magic than the windwaker was.

overall i'd give the game a respectable 8.5
    Sounds cool
    This game is like the only one out for Wii that looks real good IMO

I'm hoping to get Resident Evil 4 tonite...

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00 View Post
      Sounds cool
      This game is like the only one out for Wii that looks real good IMO

I'm hoping to get Resident Evil 4 tonite...
      i lost half a year of my life because of that game. i must have completed it over 50 times.

it went straight into my top 5 games of all time. just amazing from start to finish, you are in for a treat my friend.

Comment

Resident Evil 4 is the dookey. Excellent game.

Im playing this Socom: Combined Assualt now. Its my first shot at the genre.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
          i lost half a year of my life because of that game. i must have completed it over 50 times.

it went straight into my top 5 games of all time. just amazing from start to finish, you are in for a treat my friend.
          Dude the game is amazing....I stopped playing all games for this one...My friend (who's beat it multiple times) was with me when I bought it and he said that it should keep me busy until I get my 360 (which won't be until April)..He said you could put well over 50 hours into it...I've only had it alittle over 24 hours and I've already played 9 hours into the game....

Comment

i still havnt beat the first mario i feel ashamed

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
              i still havnt beat the first mario i feel ashamed
              the orginal on NES?

if so don't feel bad, that **** is long as hell and don't get save codes/you can't save...I mean all NES games were like that (more or less) but most NES games weren't as long as ****ing Mario....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chuckwaters View Post
                  Resident Evil 4 is the dookey. Excellent game.

Im playing this Socom: Combined Assualt now. Its my first shot at the genre.
                  SOCOM II and 3 are also very good...I heard Combined Assault doesn't have blood in it....

Comment

I got Resident Evil 4 on Friday and I've already played it for 16:40:57

16 hours 40 minutes 57 seconds (for the gimps)

I'm on Chapter 4-4

I've been bored but its a good thing

Comment

I've beaten

i'm currently working on this:

For the PS2

Comment

Working...
                      X