Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Thinks Parker Promoter is Bonkers After Presser on Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    When Joey has signed to fight they'll still discredit Higgins, the guy who is doing all the smack talking and promotion running because let's be honest AJ has absolutely zero charisma whatsoever, Joey is too humble and deep down a nice guy not sure you'd see him talking about the white race being the superior race but then not a lot surprises me in boxing anymore.

AJ is a manufactured star, where's the outcry in manufacturing some tension in this fight ? Boxing fan boys are simple, always will be always have been.
    higgins is clueless pal that was a complete joke never seen somthing so cringey since vanilla ice back in the day parker needs rid of his clown team there country must be so 25 years behind

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Lol @ clowning AJ, Hearn has gone into full defence.
      Stfu you parker bum boy

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        Great job Higgins of exsposing this fraud Champ with glass chin. He is scared of real competition, his promoter is also a fraud
        Nah mate , Hearn is trying to make himself as much as possible with Parker and co. I bet your man is Wilder who has been even more of a fraud for fighting even worst opposition .AJ. will fight anyone but Hearn unfortunately for us all is taking AJ. the easier money route .

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
          higgins is clueless pal that was a complete joke never seen somthing so cringey since vanilla ice back in the day parker needs rid of his clown team there country must be so 25 years behind
          The clowning is funny, the music, the glass shattering. What's wrong with you, does he not swear enough like Furry, or shout loud enough very primitive sentences like BOMMMMB SQUIDDDD. It's all to build the fight, clowning him, showing no respect.

I suggest if you're easily offended by a simple video find yourself another sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Stfu you parker bum boy
            Lol, I'm a Parker bum boy because I want to see Parker's promoter smack talk his way into a unification I want to see I guess I'm a Parker bum boy.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Nah mate , Hearn is trying to make himself as much as possible with Parker and co. I bet your man is Wilder who has been even more of a fraud for fighting even worst opposition .AJ. will fight anyone but Hearn unfortunately for us all is taking AJ. the easier money route .
              Normally, Hearn wants to pay Parker as less as possible, because he knows he will have to deal with Wilder after that...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Normally, Hearn wants to pay Parker as less as possible, because he knows he will have to deal with Wilder after that...
                If Tyson were able (of which I have doubt) to get there again then Hearn wouldn't even mention Wilder who Hearn knows is a possible bad match up for AJ.

Hearn wants to pay everyone less!

Comment

Fu*k this silly ****! I hope Hearn gets busy and makes Wilder vs. Big Baby Miller! Wilder just fought his mandatory (in spectacular fashion), so let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    If Tyson were able (of which I have doubt) to get there again then Hearn wouldn't even mention Wilder who Hearn knows is a possible bad match up for AJ.

Hearn wants to pay everyone less!
                    ... Well, yes... but I don't think Fury is able to come back right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                      Great job Higgins of exsposing this fraud Champ with glass chin. He is scared of real competition, his promoter is also a fraud
                      Hat tip for this post. You got me to burst out laughing.

Comment

Working...
                      X