No announcement yet.

Massive Riots in France over slavery auctions in Libya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Everybody and everything we got to worry about is coming from Canada.

No body of water can save us.

canadians

send in a few wi66as.
    theyll handle them some cannucknuckle heads.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I can safely say that I have no idea caused these riots yet. Time to do some reading.
      yo its 2018 outside..whats going on folks?

let me turn on fox news, see if em bastards dead already

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        It was the Neocon's overstepping in Ukraine, which tipped Russia over the edge and onto a collision course with the Hillary presidential campaign, I suspect.
        Putin believed that Hillary was behind the protest in Ukraine and Moscow because at top state department employee was present during the protest in Ukraine. Putin got her back though. I can imagine how he laughed on the night of the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Syria is different Libya is more tribal like majority of Africa where Syria is less so
          Look at Tunisia and Egypt the country didn't go to **** like Lybia
          A few groups were in Syria battling for power, right? In Egypt it was just two, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Soros........

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Gaddafi tried to warn the West. Nobody listened and the West killed him.
              The "evil alt-right nazis" you whine about listened and saw exactly what was happening.

You (democrats herded around like sheep via manipulating your racial phobias) fell for it like you fall for everything. Like they tried to pull on Assad. Like you're falling for the current scapegoating of Russia.

All they have to tell you is that "bad nazis rednecks" oppose something and you jump onboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Gaddafi tried to warn the West. Nobody listened and the West killed him.
                So did Saddam, he kept those Shia Muslim wanna be terrorists in check. We ****ed up removing him..

Comment

africas a ****ing backwards cesspit, doesnt shock me this is going on there.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    The "evil alt-right nazis" you whine about listened and saw exactly what was happening.

You (democrats herded around like sheep via manipulating your racial phobias) fell for it like you fall for everything. Like they tried to pull on Assad. Like you're falling for the current scapegoating of Russia.

All they have to tell you is that "bad nazis rednecks" oppose something and you jump onboard.
                    If you don't think there are conservative sheep regurgitating what they hear on Fox and Breitbart, you would be badly mistaken.

Comment

Liberals right now: "Don't cuddle up with backwards Russia & China! Western Europe is the future!"

Western Europe: Natives fleeing for Eastern Europe, witchdoctors who speak in tongues roaming around ****ting on Roman and Frankish monuments

Comment

Working...
                      X