Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I'll Keep Chasing Wilder, Chisora Damaged Our Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: I'll Keep Chasing Wilder, Chisora Damaged Our Rematch

British heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte will continue his pursuit of a showdown with WBC world champion Deontay Wilder - especially after what transpired last weekend in Monaco. There were some rumblings of a rematch between Whyte and his domestic rival Dereck Chisora. The two heavyweights engaged in a 'Fight of The Year' war back in December of 2015, with Whyte winning a very close twelve round decision that some felt could have easily gone the other way.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Surely at this stage, Whyte Vs "Big Baby" Miller makes the most sense!

Comment

Whyte v Bellew if Tony loses to Haye.
      That is of course if Bellew continues. I've got a feeling he might call it a day. That would be another big pay day for him, so it could be tempting for him. Whyte sees it as easy work and would be a decent scalp.

Comment

So know Whyte is only saying this as he got a razor-thin decision against Chisora.... Why does Whyte not fight Agit Kabayel? Good fight for him in terms of showing people where he is as a heavyweight but money talks and will be looking for a big money fight against Wilder or Joshua

Comment

no one cares give us wilder joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
            Surely at this stage, Whyte Vs "Big Baby" Miller makes the most sense!
            Agree 100%, Miller vs. Whyte should happen (if Miller wins on Saturday night) ASAP!

Comment

Get paid 3X more than your highest payday to fight Whyte, get exposure in the UK and build up the Joshua fight...

Beyonce "Olive Oyl legs" Wilder: "Nawww, I rather fight another security guard on the PBC in front of 7,000 in Birmingham."

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                no one cares give us wilder joshua
                LOL @ this fan boy afraid Wilder might not be good enough to even make it past Whyte...

Don't say nobody cares about Whyte - he's a respectable contender and sells more tickets to his fights than Wilder does. Show that man Whyte respect, or I might start to consider smacking the **** out of you, White Knight Mangina Cuck.
                Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 11-09-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Whytes another one of these will above his base fighters.His claim to fame is struggling to beat Chisora and hellenius and getting knocked out by A.J. .

Whyte doesn't deserve a title shot based on this .Hearn is just putting him there to guard A.J.'s easier fight business plan.

The fight we want to see Eddie Hearn is Wilder v A.J. right now !!! ...... or are you all going to be mugged into paying silly amounts of money to watch a sub standard 'unification' fight against a man (Parker) who struggled to beat the very average Hughie Fury?

Stop running Hearn , this is not good for A.J. ....he'll will earn loads and rise to the top.

Comment

baby baby v beetlejuice make it happen! beet would get absolutely smashed

Comment

Working...
                    X