No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Suspended For One Year By WBA For Failed Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Lmao boxing fans don’t care drug testing or positive test unless it involves a fighter they don’t like. Just look at all the scumbags on boxingscene who defended Ortiz and Povetkin.
    Or Jones, Mosley, Toney, and others.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      gee that is funny. since you such a genius how do you explain the home run orgy from mc guire sosa bond and most of the league. guys who would normally hit a double now hit it deep into the stand. when they all got caught they didn't hit ****

Lmao wtf are you talking about Nacho? You sound deranged. We’re talking about cheater Ortiz who base been busted twice. Those guys you mentioned are cheaters just like Ortiz. We haven’t seen Luis Ortiz hit a baseball to even make that comparison.So your argument is slightly ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Or Jones, Mosley, Toney, and others.
        Anyone who cheated. We’d be here all day and night if we listed names. But my post is specifically related to
        the article.
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 11-02-2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment

A year!? He'll have turned 76 by then!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Lmao wtf are you talking about Nacho? You sound deranged. We’re talking about cheater Ortiz who base been busted twice. Those guys you mentioned are cheaters just like Ortiz. We haven’t seen Luis Ortiz hit a baseball to even make that comparison.So your argument is slightly ******ed
            you are the one that is brain damaged . you said PED's do not give you power. I showed you where it does. have an adult read you my first post to you

Comment

Well damn...that's the end of it then. What a terribly disappointing waste of top HW talent. He really could have brought much needed excitement to the division...for one reason or another it just couldn't come to pass. I still think a year or two ago he would have destroyed everyone with skills unmatched.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                you are the one that is brain damaged . you said PED's do not give you power. I showed you where it does. have an adult read you my first post to you
                Read it slowly Nacho. Put your fingers under the words and read it slowly so you won’t lose your place.

“Performance Enhancing Drugs are not all about gaining power”

Comment

All this over prescribed medicine and high blood pressure. Dang, Wilder and AJ are throwing a party tonight. Easy way to take out a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaSlamma View Post
                    All this over prescribed medicine and high blood pressure. Dang, Wilder and AJ are throwing a party tonight. Easy way to take out a contender.
                    The substances are used as masking agents.

If you're using them legitimately, you request a TUE and you list them on your form.

You don't make up a story after the fact.

Comment

This shows up the stupidity of having so many sanctioning bodies. At Ortiz's age and in his position as mandatory challenger, a year out is a pretty serious punishment. The problem is that other bodies won't recognise it so he'll barely be punished at all. Ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X