Why does Amir Khan think he can fight lower level fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao..

I'm not defending khan the fighter, I'm saying he brings a bunch of money to the table for very little risk.
    He is the best "stay busy" fight for any major fighter, hence why canelo dragged him up and fought him

If skills=$$$$$ then rigo would be making 40 million a fight
    ok, i can respect that answer, we can shake hands and go our separate ways now

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      ok, i can respect that answer, we can shake hands and go our separate ways now

Sounds good buddy, have a goodnight

Comment

please dont mention Floyd in a Khan thread
        Floyd was actually close to cherry picking Amir Khan! Were you saying the same back then? I doubt that!

I think that the only reason that Floyd didn't select Khan over Maidana is because he doubted that he could KO Khan and that is Khan's big Kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Floyd was actually close to cherry picking Amir Khan! Were you saying the same back then? I doubt that!

I think that the only reason that Floyd didn't select Khan over Maidana is because he doubted that he could KO Khan and that is Khan's big Kryptonite.
          yes i was saying it was a **** fight then and Maidana deserved the fight

Comment

Get knocked out in fights, have long layoffs and still supposed to get huge fights? Is he mentally ill?? what has this guy even done in the last 5 years besides getting ko's 2 times??? who was the last fighter he beat worth a damn?
            Good post La'.

Comment

Working...
            X