Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to be the bringer of bad new boys.....

But looks like another devastating evening for Phlomosexuals. Arrived at Girl Collection in time to see the lights go out and 2 girls come out...WITH NO SECURITY and head for the cars. I was able to ask one if the club was closed for the night.

Her response:

(Rolls eyes) "Even when it's open it's closed"

I asked her what she means and is the place dead. She says usually but not always dead and that most of the people that come in there are Floyd's "friends" (she emphasized that word) and that they come in for free food and drinks.

I asked if Floyd was in there a lot and she said she's only seen him 3 times ever. I assume that's because the place has become an embarrassment to him.

She then gave me the potential stalker treatment and said her Boyfriend was calling her and pretended to get on the phone then into her Honda Civic. Cool chick though.

Hung around the club for about 15 minutes and a few of the staff walked out eating something from styrofoam containers. The place was totally dead and apparently closing early. The staff were probably just hanging around eating and drinking for free on Floyd's dime.

Headed down the street to Treasures again....not as busy as Friday and Saturday but definitely bumping. Didn't bother going to Cheetahs or Little Darlings.

Girl Collection is now 0-3 on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It's not looking good, boys. Maybe tomorrow night some locals will come in. I'll definitely let you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lmao good lord y’all are really doing investigative work on Floyd and his club.
      I just typed in his club on search to find his yelp to see if they were legit reviews, i have to be fair and balance since op didnt provide a link and is a know floyd hater. I do research man everyone should remove biases and victim hood it helps you see better and bring truth to light, i think some people have cognitive bias and they ignore things that prove them wrong and counter their view and only focus on a small thing that comfirms their bias, aka confirmation bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post

I do research man everyone should remove biases and victim hood it helps you see better and bring truth to light, i think some people have cognitive bias and they ignore things that prove them wrong and counter their view and only focus on a small thing that comfirms their bias, aka confirmation bias.
        I respect your reply. Intelligent response. But we're talking about a strip club bro not a scientific theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Its a good thing Little Floyd has you looking out for his interests. Im sure, just as he was going to cover the bail money for Suge Knight, if you ever get in a jam he will be looking out for you... Keep reckin those who would dare question the financial logic of little Floyd! As he will be rich beyond measure, eating Oysters Rockefeller, as his exes look for chicken nubs in the Popeye's dumpster! Hey if he falls behind with his cricket sounding titty ephorium he can always place a few bets and win it all back!
          ^^hurt inbred with corny jokes

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Didn't you say Broner would beat Garcia and J Rock would beat Charlo?

That's just off the top of my head because I've lost count on how many inaccurate predictions you've had.

The kid finally gets 1/85 right and is running around busting nuts in excitement.

You're a schitty ass poster... Sit down
            When he has no comebacks, he will call you racist. That's how people like him are.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              I guess this is where those who live through Mayweather vicariously will tell people that he is well advised on all his business deals. lol. I would like to meet the advisor who told him to put in over a million dollars into a building that he rents and cannot take depreciation of mortgage expense deductions... must be a very smart guy lol.

A lot of the jump up in real estate prices in Vegas were due to the very big slip in Vegas during the crash...this essentially means that this building either was financed off the public record, or lost an incredible amount of value for some reason... to the extent that the rising tide after the tzunami did not raise this boat!

Being a commercial property that loss of value (if there was one) would most probably have to do with location and zoning, and might well indicate that the buyer before the last buyer overpaid extensively.

In commercial real estate there are not many reasons why a property depresses that much... in a high value area like Vegas, its not the cost of the building or improvements, because the land is much more valuable.
              When the land is worth millions, then the reproduction cost of a building is negligable, besides the tenant does those improvements and the owner gets the deductions as far as I know...

With regard to zoning, its hard to imagine any scenarios for a commercial property that would have much impact on value because even if the area changes, the property would be grandfathered in, assuming it was still commercially viable. Hummmmmmm? Maybe little Floyd bought a lease in a place that is changing and NOT any longer a commercially viable location? Lou did that area change? Is it less commercial? more residential? Location is everything and the price fluctuation, if it is real, might be because of changes to the area, making the land not a good commercial location any more. Is this possible Lou Cipher? You got me thinking now lol.
              Its a good thing Little Floyd has you looking out for his interests.

He may never go broke now that he has a broke blogger like you advising him lol.

Comment

• I've never been a big strip club guy, but I can tell you in Miami we're spoiled as **** here LOL. The best spots here are $20 at most and the women are TOP LEVEL and drinks aren't THAT crazy expensive. But again, this is Floyd Mayweather. He's setting the cost based on his brand. Unfortunately, most people don't give a **** lol. Even people with money are gonna rent hookers for the same price you would paying entry fee / drinks to Floyd's spot from which what I've heard from some that have been is an "OK spot". For $50 entry and 2 drink minimum at $25 a pop I better see some amazing ****.
                Last edited by RL_GMA; 10-16-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  I've never been a big strip club guy, but I can tell you in Miami we're spoiled as **** here LOL. The best spots here are $20 at most and the women are TOP LEVEL and drinks aren't THAT crazy expensive. But again, this is Floyd Mayweather. He's setting the cost based on his brand. Unfortunately, most people don't give a **** lol. Even people with money are gonna rent hookers for the same price you would paying entry fee / drinks to Floyd's spot from which what I've heard from some that have been is an "OK spot". For $50 entry and 2 drink minimum at $25 a pop I better see some amazing ****.
                  Strip clubs to me are for drug addicts, serial killers and people who want to pretend they're rich. I can't for the life of me figure out why Floyd would choose such a bad location for this hovel. He could afford to be on the strip. It must be because it was already zoned and licensed when it was Sherri's Cabaret. The place went out of business when it was a modestly priced strip joint. How could his friends and business advisors allow him to dump millions into a dead joint and triple the prices?

I saw one stupid ass hole a few pages back say he bought it so he wouldn't be dumping his money into other strip clubs. If thats his stupid ass mentality, he should've bought a car dealership instead. Gyms, Titty Bars and Record Labels.

Anyone ever see the movie Brewsters Millions?

Comment

• Lou Cipher claims Girl Collection is full of trannies. Maybe that' s why he went 3 nights in a row and promises to return in the future.

Comment

• I never understood the appeal of a strip bar. I mean yes, I get it, it's nice to see and have a smoke-show grinding on your lap. But when you know it's strictly for the money and that she'll grind up on anyone with the same $20, how is that special? Any time I've been in a strip club I felt as though I was walking into a vampires lair. Slithering, deceitful women who only want one thing from you...and it's not your c0ck.

The worst are the pathetic suckers who actually get jealous in a strip club or think the girls actually want them. You have to be a special kind of a loser to fall into that trap.

Comment

Working...
                      X