Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does WILDER CRY everytime someone test positive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    Guys a fuking moron. Prob won't even reply to you. People blaming wilder can't even be reasoned with

this happened with povetkin as well, id even say that it happened to a greater degree until the federal ruling that awarded wilder five million. povetkin and ortiz are two of the more blatant drug cheats of this era of boxers, and somehow it's wilder's fault. i just don't get it. i couldn't sleep at night if my view of the world was so deluded.

i sleep like a baby, coincidentally. what i speak on the bscene is the god's honest truth to the very best of my ability. my sincere objectivity puts these haters into a blind rage!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      it's banned becuase it can be used to mask peds. and ortiz was popped taking a big boy PED in the past. surely you have some kind of agenda with a post like this one, no? you can't be that cluyeless
      they arent even giving him 24 hours before they said they are looking to move onto stiverne. Why is Team Wilder in such a rush to find an alternative fight? Millions of people around the world have high blood pressure and are prescribed medications. As far as im concerned hes innocent until proven guilty this time.

Comment

U guys are pathetic this is some next level ignorance!

Comment

When the ped users reoccur in consecutive dates there is still training expenses that need to be taken care of and without the purse from a fight the fighter pays out of his pockets!
          Facilities
          trainers
          spar partners
          (lodging, food, drivers etc...)

Expenses accumulate quickly when running a camp especially when the sparring begins.

You hate to sue but if the opponent bails late you have no recourse!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            they arent even giving him 24 hours before they said they are looking to move onto stiverne. Why is Team Wilder in such a rush to find an alternative fight? Millions of people around the world have high blood pressure and are prescribed medications. As far as im concerned hes innocent until proven guilty this time.

so why did he not tell nobody he was on the medication

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              it's banned becuase it can be used to mask peds. and ortiz was popped taking a big boy PED in the past. surely you have some kind of agenda with a post like this one, no? you can't be that cluyeless
              Man, you must not know that guy. All G-tards have an agenda anyway, especially the south indian ones.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                so why did he not tell nobody he was on the medication
                how do we know he didnt... the details need to be heard and an appeal filed.

Comment

He can do whatever he wants, he isn't the one who failed a drug test. But I know for a fact if he was fighting AJ and this happens, he would still fight AJ.

Comment

So its his fault the other fighters are cheating??

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      hes innocent by taking something on the banned substance list and didnt tell anyone?

you brits have a weird definition of innocent
                      Last edited by HanzGruber; 09-29-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X