No announcement yet.

Last Time Manny Pacquiao Looked Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Time Manny Pacquiao Looked Good

(Disclaimer I am a big Pacquiao fan, see my old signature)

In my humble opinion last time Manny looked good in a fight, landing clearly crisp shots and looking dominant was the final fight against Marquez (until he got KO'd). I'd venture to say that it was also the best he looked against Marquez since the first round of their first fight.

Since then he just seems to be a watered down version of himself. I think he needs to have a final fight and retire. Don't want him to Roy Jones himself.

Last fight pac was good was the margarito fight after that fight something left him...

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post

In my humble opinion last time Manny looked good in a fight, landing clearly crisp shots and looking dominant was the final fight against Marquez (until he got KO'd). I'd venture to say that it was also the best he looked against Marquez since the first round of their first fight.

Since then he just seems to be a watered down version of himself. I think he needs to have a final fight and retire. Don't want him to Roy Jones himself.
      He's 39 this year

Plus old 39

Started early, lots of wars, aggressive style

Last time he looked good was when jmm khtfo

So weird. Jmm looked his worst and pac looked his best that fight and that was the one jmm won

Gotta love boxing

Comment

Bradley III he looked ok. Not great but still good. He should have hung it up then.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          He's 39 this year

Plus old 39

Started early, lots of wars, aggressive style

Last time he looked good was when jmm khtfo

So weird. Jmm looked his worst and pac looked his best that fight and that was the one jmm won

Gotta love boxing

^^^^^^This.

And if this is the last we see of Manny he had one hell of a run and I couldn't appreciate him more for the great fights he has given us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Bradley III he looked ok. Not great but still good. He should have hung it up then.
            I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
              Last fight pac was good was the margarito fight after that fight something left him...
              ^this right here

Margarito took Pacs legs away, after that brutal beating Pac was never as quick or light on his feet again, and it showed in the Mosley fight.

Pacs legs were gone his legs were his main weapon they set up his shots on the inside.

Pac is now fighting on guts only now, he is getting hit hard and roughed up but just willing himself through but he no longer ambushes, Teddy Atlas said it last night the old Manny used to hit you again before you reset now this Manny who is flat footed is trying to load up and hit you one at a time, Manny in his prime was awesome he would blitz you with a 4 punch arm combo get tot he side before you could reset hit you with a heavy shot or another combo and than pop you again he was like a tasmanian devil.

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post

There were a few rounds in the last Tim Bradley fught where he looked class.

Comment

The Marquez KO would have been retirement for most fighters. He wasn't the same after that.

Comment

But I thought he beat Floyd with a torn shoulder. If you just watch the fight in slow motion with the sound off Manny looked really good

Comment

Working...
                    X