Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the **** can believe Loma is ducking Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    They just want loma to lose to a black guy.
    Sad how they try to claim the cubans...

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Sad how they try to claim the cubans...
      They dont care about nationality. Its the skin color they care about.

Comment

As a Rigo fan he isnt in any position to be calling out a 130lb champ. Seems to be mostly just twitter noise, which im pretty sure Rigo doesnt actually control.

Magdeleno is the fight he should be chasing, and the fight we should be calling for. Rigo said he is willing to take the fight. Lets see it happen.

Rigo vs Loma was a great dream, but the reality was the window of opportunity was tiny due to weight differences, and that window has passed. Rigo is only going to get older, Loma is only going to go up in weight. Its done.

Comment

The same people who were dumb enough to believe Mayweather was ducking Pacquiao.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
              **** dude, is this true?

I always thought Maxi was okay when not speaking about GGG and ****. He attacked me once when I made a thread about boxing fans being extremely sore losers immediately after Ward v Kov 1, but I find him to be okay when Eastern Euros aren't involved.

What alts does he have?
              Of course it's not true... they said I created this account when Matthysse lost. But I entered this forum on February 2015 and Matthysse lost in late 2013? that's how stupid they are.

I have asked the mods to investigate my IPs etc so these fools can stfu. They MODs don't even bother to respond though. Seems like it's ok to accuse people of having ALTs here. BIGPOPPAPUMP, r you there?

The thing is that they were telling a user called "vlad_" that he was my alt (Both users with an underscore in the nickname, they must be ALTs, right?? even though everyone knows I don't like Klitschko). And so someone talked to me, and this guy vlad_ responded pretending to be me... and all these fools took it as "proof" vlad_ was my alt. That's how stupid they are, they can't even filter a joke. See https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=750081

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                **** dude, is this true?

I always thought Maxi was okay when not speaking about GGG and ****. He attacked me once when I made a thread about boxing fans being extremely sore losers immediately after Ward v Kov 1, but I find him to be okay when Eastern Euros aren't involved.

What alts does he have?
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750081

Also notice how there's no post from the vlad_ alt in this thread but he posts in every Eastern Euro thread.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750081

Also notice how there's no post from the vlad_ alt in this thread but he posts in every Eastern Euro thread.
                  So I guess I'm a Vladimir Klitschko fan, right? https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...php?p=16703992

Fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Fight will never happen. I blame Bob. He'll never work with Rigo again. He led a media campaign to get this dude off HBO
                    This in a nutshell. Found it funny people were getting hype Rigo wanted the fight and would do it at 130, cause Bob will not allow that fight to happen at all

Comment

anyone that actually thinks rigo v loma would be competitive is clearly mentally ill.

Comment

Working...
                      X