Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford vs. Broner: Bob Arum is Open To Making The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terence crawford will destroy broner and humiliate this emo troll back to obscurity

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      The quote about fighting Loma @ 140 is after the Vargas fight! The quote about "we may need to fight..." is after the Vargas fight! Your quote about "one fight first..." is before the Vargas fight! It is very obvious that Crawford is a choice of last resort! They're Ok with Canelo at a catch-weight and a rehydration clause. They're OK with Loma @ 140. However Terence Crawford is a fight "we may need to take..." They are scared to death of Terence Crawford!
      once again choosing and picking words.

what difference does it makes when roach made those statements? show me where he said we'll fight loma at 140 but not crawford?

“For sure, the Crawford fight will definitely happen"

"it’s just a pain in the ass tracking someone down all the time"

they're scared to death of crawford? LMAO!!!

Comment

Does anyone have the balls to answer these simple questions? 1) If Terence Crawford decides to fight anyone @ 147, but won't agree to fight Pacquiao @ 147, is that a DUCK? 2) If Pacquiao agrees to fight anyone @ 140, but won't agree to fight Terence Crawford @ 140, is that a DUCK?
        You still keep picking and choosing whatever suits your agenda. Pac was asked in his last post-fight interview if he's amenable to fighting Crawford at 140. He said yes.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=727720

You're trying way too hard injecting this silly Pac avoiding Crawford narrative. Why in neptune would Pac avoid a running man? It's all up to Bob Arum, at the end of the day.
        Last edited by Bullrider; 12-14-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

what difference does it makes when roach made those statements? show me where he said we'll fight loma at 140 but not crawford?

Crawford said he wanted a fight @ 140, Pacquiao chose Vargas! However Roach is "completely onboard" with fighting Lomachenko @ 140! 'Nuff said! Pacquiao vs. Crawford, make it happen!

Comment

Make it happen! Third fight of Crawford's i'd actually cancel plans to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              You still keep picking and choosing whatever suits your agenda. Pac was asked in his last post-fight interview if he's amenable to fighting Crawford at 140. He said yes.

You're trying way too hard injecting this silly Pac avoiding Crawford narrative. Why in neptune would Pac avoid a running man? It's all up to Bob Arum, at the end of the day.
              Here's what he said:

Another fight that fans are demanding is a showdown between Pacquiao and WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford, who was also sitting ringside in Las Vegas. Crawford would like to do that fight at 140-pounds, as would Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach.

"I'm gonna go back home to the Philippines and back to work in the senate, and then I'll talk to [Top Rank promoter] Bob [Arum] about my next fight," Pacquiao said. "I don't know who the fight will be -- whoever the people want me to fight. I am not picking an opponent. Whoever my promoter gives me, I will fight. Anybody at 147. Crawford at 140? Not a problem."

That's that bull****! Arum already offered him Crawford and Vargas, and he chose Vargas!

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

Please answer the fu*king questions!

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                  talking like AB is a sure bet vs. Granados

watch ya selves
                  ... Broner may rather fight Adrian Granados at a CW above 140... They both can't make 140 easily.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

"It's a very tough match-up, Crawford showed that he can move for twelve rounds, he can run for twelve rounds. But y'know, in-between the running and so forth, when he does land punches he does land really powerful punches. He hurt my guy a lot. I know Postol's got a pretty good chin,"said the noted trainer on Monday morning from the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California.

"So Crawford's a pretty good puncher, he hits hard and he moves very well and emulates (Floyd) Mayweather quite a bit, I think. I think he's like a young Mayweather, right now."

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-adm...cquiao--107082

Comment

Here's what he said:

Another fight that fans are demanding is a showdown between Pacquiao and WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford, who was also sitting ringside in Las Vegas. Crawford would like to do that fight at 140-pounds, as would Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach.

"I'm gonna go back home to the Philippines and back to work in the senate, and then I'll talk to [Top Rank promoter] Bob [Arum] about my next fight," Pacquiao said. "I don't know who the fight will be -- whoever the people want me to fight.I am not picking an opponent. Whoever my promoter gives me, I will fight. Anybody at 147. Crawford at 140? Not a problem."

That's that bull****! Arum already offered him Crawford and Vargas, and he chose Vargas!
                      You're an idiot for forcing this bs down people's throats. Read my lips. Bob Arum picks for Pacquiao's fights. You still didn't answer my question. Why would Pac avoid a guy who ran all night in the Postol fight? To me that plays well with Pac's current style of fighting. Crawford is not even that huge.
                      Last edited by Bullrider; 12-14-2016, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X