Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sugarkainehook: GGG is NOT The Best - Until He Beats Alvarez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember long ago there was a poster here who always started his threads with: "Comments Thread For:"

Please don't start that **** again.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I remember long ago there was a poster here who always started his threads with: "Comments Thread For:"

Please don't start that **** again.
      The parody justifies the irony, and every critic would agree, or else why else does everybody want this fight, hence the thread title. If Golovkin doesn't need to prove anything with Alvarez then the critics should solely focus on pressuring Saunders and Jacobs. Because Alvarez had his own career to make, and when he moves to Middleweight then things will get interesting. Cotto didn't need to agree with the Alvarez bout, and GBP knew the backlash they would receive if beating Cotto. The focus was Cotto vs Alvarez, not Golovkin.

With all that being said, Golovkin should be focused on the WBO strictly.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        The parody justifies the irony, and every critic would agree, or else why else does everybody want this fight, hence the thread title. If Golovkin doesn't need to prove anything with Alvarez then the critics should solely focus on pressuring Saunders and Jacobs. Because Alvarez had his own career to make, and when he moves to Middleweight then things will get interesting. Cotto didn't need to agree with the Alvarez bout, and GBP knew the backlash they would receive if beating Cotto. The focus was Cotto vs Alvarez, not Golovkin.

With all that being said, Golovkin should be focused on the WBO strictly.
        Lol I'm not arguing your point man. Just saying, don't start making threads now with that annoying title or give people ideas.

I bet you Chocha Vista is gonna start doing it now. Since he likes feeling important.

Comment

Working...
        X